Charisma Brands Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Charisma Brands

Interviews for Top Jobs at Charisma Brands

Product Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laguna Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charisma Brands (Laguna Hills, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online through LinkedIn on July 10, 2017. Received an email a few hours later asking me if I could do the initial phone interview that day. Phone interview was over an hour and went very well. We arranged a meeting at their offices where I could show my portfolio and meet their current Product Development Director. That meeting went very well and I was given an assignment to design a doll and present it to the team. As this product, realistic baby dolls, provides many with emotional comfort I wanted to design something very meaningful. I came up with a collection of three dolls called Rainbow Blessings. Each doll was a different ethnicity and in a different color of the rainbow. Rainbow babies are the first babies a mother has after a miscarriage. Although I wouldn't market them this way, I would focus more on these being a representation of Faith, Hope and Joy - the names of these dolls. It is our Faith that gives us the Hope of future Joy… the promise of a rainbow comforts us even on our darkest days and sustains us until a blessing arrives, brightening every corner of our lives with love.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you would run out of ideas for new development?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Charisma Brands.

Interview

I had internship fair at College, and I interviewed with Designer team. I am at Toy Design Department so I interview with them and showed my portfolio and my resume.

Interview Questions

• What kind of toy you love to Design?   1 Answer