Cover image for Charming Charlie

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Charming Charlie Interview Questions

Updated Nov 20, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 326 of over 326 interviews

Employee Referral5%
2.1
HardAverageEasy

Charming Charlie

Application

I interviewed at Charming Charlie

Interview

It was fine the environment for the interview was very good so and the interviewer was nice too and the questions where ok we where up to 5 that came for that position

Interview Questions
  • My contribution to the company
    Answer Question

Charming Charlie

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charming Charlie

Interview

They asked a few standard interview questions like how you deal with customers, solve problems, work as a team, etc. Then, they had me put together an outfit using items from the store for a specific theme.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Charming Charlie

Application

I interviewed at Charming Charlie

Interview

Emailed in a Resume and job listing. First there was a Phone screening and then in person sit down interview with current manager. The overall process took a few weeks to get through.

Interview Questions
  • The question were mainly around previous experiences and how to deal with difficult customers.

Charming Charlie

Application

I interviewed at Charming Charlie

Interview

I had a single interview and got hired right away. Run if that is the case it is not fun working there and they treat your hours like a reward.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Charming Charlie

Application

I interviewed at Charming Charlie

Interview

Very Thorough Interview Process, Exceptionally Friendly Team, The Interview Process was Quick and Timely, Manager was Personable and Reviewed the History of the Company, No Complaints Regarding the Interview Process

Interview Questions
  • Standard questions were asked regarding my retail experience and availability.

Charming Charlie

Application

I interviewed at Charming Charlie

Interview

Overall it comprised of a group and individual interview. Relatively basic questions and was not focused that much on relevant experience. Situation based questions were asked as well, along with hypothetical scenarios.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Charming Charlie

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charming Charlie

Interview

Great interview , got interviewed by both the sales manager and assistant manager they just at the basic question tell us a little about your self , tell us about a time you’ve been stressed and how you deal with it and they also look for retail or customer service experience

Interview Questions
  • Tells us about a stressful situation and how did you deal with it ?

Charming Charlie

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Charming Charlie

Interview

It was a group interview. We were all asked the same questions and given each other person time to answer. The questions were pretty standard and straightforward. The question that stood out to me was to describe your style because it gave you a chance to showcase who you are, and how you express yourself through your clothing and accessories.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Charming Charlie

Application

I interviewed at Charming Charlie

Interview

The interview was fast, came off more as a really quick orientation rather than a proper interview. Asked me a few basic questions about myself before telling me what my responsibilities would be if I take the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Charming Charlie

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charming Charlie

Interview

The District manager was 20 minutes late then called me to let me know she would be 15 more minutes. I only stayed so I could let her know how much I did not appreciate it. I took the time to to get ready, drive 30 minutes to meet her and was still early and if this was how she treated people even before they worked there I was not interested.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 326 Interviews

Charming Charlie Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Charming Charlie as 67.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.10 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Sales Associate and Charmer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Sales Associate, "Charmer" and Style Specialist roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Charming Charlie takes an average of 12 days when considering 404 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Sales Associate, "Charmer" had the quickest hiring process (on average 7 days), whereas Charmer/Sales Associate roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 11 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Charming Charlie according to 404 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 27.80%