Charming Charlie Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Charming Charlie

2.1

Technical Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Charming Charlie (Houston, TX).

Interview

HR phone call, followed by offer and in person interview with 3 managers from sourcing and quality department. Each interview was done one on one and within same day.

Interview Questions

• To tell them about testing performance I use to do on my previous role.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Charming Charlie.

Interview

Went to the first interview and did alright, had to wait a week and a half to hear back from them just to find out that they wanted a second interview but I had already found a new job by then.

Interview Questions

• How would you style a select item in the store?   1 Answer

Style Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charming Charlie.

Interview

The interview process was brief, concise, and not confusing. The store manager made the process quite enjoyable and more like a friendly conversation rather than a typical formal interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charming Charlie.

Interview

The process was very easy and quick. I got a call within a week of applying. I then went in for an in person interview which was also quick. I then got an offer on the same day.

Style Specialist Interview

Interview

It was a group interview. I was asked to create an outfit on the sales floor. Questions were simple. Asked about previous work experience. Offered job on the spot

Interview Questions

• How would you handle multiple customers needing your help at once?   Answer Question

Sales Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orland Park, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Charming Charlie (Orland Park, IL).

Interview

I was called for an interview the day after applying. I walked into the store and I was asked basic questions about sales experience and how I would contribute. I was also given an article of clothing and was asked to make an outfit. Very brief and easy interview.

Interview Questions

• (Handed a scarf) Can you make a simple going to work outfit using this scarf?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Charming Charlie (New York, NY).

Interview

Really easy and quick interview. They have you put together an outfit using merchandise from the store. Everyone was nice and friendly. Interview was quick one day one hour type thing. They don’t ask for much. You are sure to get the job right away

Sales Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Charming Charlie.

Interview

the interview process was very easy. the manager asked basic questions about retail and management with other stores I have worked at. She talked to me about the position. The manager walked around the store with me showing me around.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danville, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Charming Charlie (Danville, CA).

Interview

Basic interview questions, asked about experience and why would I want to work in retail. Interviewed with Manager, and Assistant Manager. Got a tour of the store grounds as well.

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Charming Charlie (Lubbock, TX) in May 2019.

Interview

Pretty simple and easy with the basic questions. I applied online and the store manager contacted me within twenty-four hours to set up an interview face to face. The interview went smoothly and they offered me a job on the spot.