Cover image for Chart House Restaurant

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Chart House Restaurant Interview Questions

Updated Jan 13, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 27 of over 27 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chart House Restaurant

Chart House Restaurant

Application

I interviewed at Chart House Restaurant

Interview

Was pretty relaxing, make sure you know wines more than anything. Any serving job will help with understanding processes and customer service. After the interview they get back will you pretty quickly so that is much appreciated

Interview Questions
  • Differences between types of wines
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chart House Restaurant (Philadelphia, PA) in Mar 2022

Interview

Very casual group interview for various positions. I was the most inexperienced applicant in the room at the time, and the general manager had no qualms about letting me know that training me would be a waste of his time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Chart House Restaurant

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chart House Restaurant in Feb 2022

Interview

Very nice, fast, regular interview questions. No surprises. The interviewer was very nice and had contacted me prior, so I knew how everything was going to be come the day of the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Chart House Restaurant

Application

I interviewed at Chart House Restaurant

Interview

Easy interview. Decent money. Bad management and employee turn over rate. Honestly wouldn’t ever work there again based on how they treat their employees. Senior management puts too much pressure on managers and the staff.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Chart House Restaurant

Application

I interviewed at Chart House Restaurant

Interview

Smooth and clear about the position and what is expected. Was first texted asking which position I would like most and when I was available to set up an interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Chart House Restaurant

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chart House Restaurant in Jul 2021

Interview

The interview was quick and short. It seemed like they were more eager to hire someone rather than find the right candidate. The was a bit of a lack of patience and it was very rushed. Their focus was getting people in as soon as possible and then dealing with everything else later

Interview Questions
  • They asked about experience and previous work which was noted on my resume.

Chart House Restaurant

Application

I interviewed at Chart House Restaurant

Interview

They asked me a lot of questions about myself and how I would deal with certain work environments. Also, they asked me about my previous work experiences. It was very quick and easy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chart House Restaurant (San Antonio, TX) in Jan 2021

Interview

Got a call to schedule an interview. Was scheduled for the next day. Walked in and sat down to talk. Explained availability and previous work history. Explained wages and training days. Hired, set a date for coming into orientation. Not much else

Interview Questions
  • What was your previous service experience?

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chart House Restaurant (Savannah, GA) in May 2019

Interview

Once they schedule the interview they will briefly ask about your specific experience at other restaurants, what items were on past menus, average bill ($) Very short and simple interview, not intimidating.

Interview Questions
  • What were some of the items on the menu where you worked previously?

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I interviewed at Chart House Restaurant (Savannah, GA) in Oct 2017

Interview

15 minutes interview with the GM and the Floor Manager. Was asked questions about my personality, availability and when I could start. One question about my experience in the industry. Easiest job interview I had ever been on- was offered the job on the spot!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 27 Interviews

Chart House Restaurant Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Chart House Restaurant as 79.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.20 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Food Server and Bartender rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Server and Hostess roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Chart House Restaurant takes an average of 3 days when considering 27 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Server had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Host roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 10 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Chart House Restaurant according to 27 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 37.50%