Chateau Retirement Communities Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chateau Retirement Communities

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodinville, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Chateau Retirement Communities (Woodinville, WA) in April 2016.

Interview

A friend forwarded my resume to the hiring managers. From there I was asked to answer some basic questions via email. At that point I was asked in to a group interview with a couple vice presidents and someone from HR. Talked briefly with the owner.

At that point it was a formality, but I did meet with the team a day later and was offered the job on the spot.

Concierge Interview

Anonymous Employee in Renton, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chateau Retirement Communities (Renton, WA) in April 2013.

Interview

Open interviews, whosoever will show up, will get an interview. There were 12 of us total and it took hours a everyone had to go through skills testing, which took about 20 minutes VB and tested mostly, creativity and Publisher. Though, I can't say why, because there were much more difficult software to use.

Interview Questions

• Could I do 10 things at one time.   1 Answer
    • You do mind when someone asks you the same question every 5 minutes?   1 Answer

Company Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chateau Retirement Communities (Greensboro, NC) in April 2012.

Interview

I applied 2 interviews later I was giving the job. One over the phone. Last interview was at the property. Questions were about the ability to be a strong leader for the community and not buckle with stories of not being able pay rents.

Interview Questions

• What do you think you can do to improve our communities   1 Answer

Negotiation

No I told them what I needed to make and they countered with salary and living bonus.

Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Chateau Retirement Communities (Seattle, WA) in March 2012.

Interview

Walk in interview; then I was called back and hire a week later. I signed the acceptance offer four weeks after the initial interview offer but didn't hear from them whatsoever, until I called three weeks later.to see if I was still going to be hired. (This should have been my first clue.) As a whole, the experience was, typical.

Interview Questions

• We are a company who's very proud about promoting within; where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Negotiation

There were no negotiations; "this" is what the position pays, take it or leave it.