Chetu Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 4, 2017

3.1

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plantation, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chetu (Plantation, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Small office space, no receptionist at desk when I arrived, so I waited about 10 minutes before being noticed. The interview was given by a manager who did not seem to interested in doing the interview. The process was about 20-30 minutes long. Not much thought went into the interview process, he asked about prior employment and what I wanted to do now. I was told I would be a good fit for the position and I would receive a call regardless of the decision by the end of the week. 2 weeks later, I called and emailed the manager with no response. I sent one more email and was told vaguely that i was not selected. The process was unprofessional.Think the interview was easy because the interviewer did not care or had no clue to what he was doing. Low salary(less than 33k),

Interview Questions

• Manger asked about past employment and what i was looking for in my next position.   Answer Question

Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chetu (Miami, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me. Scheduled a online test. 2 Telephonic round one technical with a panel and other HR round. HR head was a snob and behaved like he was doing a favor by offering me the job.. He also gave multiple unnecessary comments and unnecessary advice.. Please treat people with respect.. I decided to decline the offer...

Interview Questions

• nothing was too difficult.. they needed someone very badly but were not willing to pay market rate   Answer Question

Offer was not lucrative. They felt years of experience is the only parameter for salary.. Indian HR reached out explaining how it was criminal for me to ask for more money and how they will face a huge problem if they offered me more salary than other existing managers.. no room for negotiation... when I asked whether the company would pay for family relocation.. i got an off the cuff remark"Dont you know how to manage personal matter." I decided not to join a company whose HR heads think relocation to a new job with family is personal matter. I wonder, how they treat people after they join. HR expects Indian policies to be followed by US hires. No diversity.

National Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chetu (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

No face to face, just a few phone interviews. I spoke with 2 directors from different verticals and they both had similar information and questions for me. After the second phone interview I got a call soon after letting me know that they wanted to bring me on and to begin training in Florida.

Interview Questions

• What if a prospect says no to you?   1 Answer

IT Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chetu in January 2014.

Interview

Online Test and after successfully completing the online test, appeared for an hour long telephonic technical-functional-managerial interview. After the telephonic, there was a management round with a senior management member about overall experience and job fit.

Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miamisburg, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chetu (Miamisburg, OH) in October 2013.

Interview

2 rounds of interview including technical and management, it starts with online (machine share) and once you passed the first round, you will have another round on call. Then, you will have technical questions to check and then you will put front of different cases for management round.

Interview Questions

• Technical, Management related questions......Technology based on your previous experience   Answer Question

IOS Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chetu.

Interview

The interview process took 1 day. I applied directly and the HR scheduled an interview for me.
    There are two technical rounds based on basics of iOS and then about your project

Interview Questions

• Mutithreading, Autolayout concepts, Property attributes, Delegates . etc   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chetu (Noida (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

Process is lengthy. They take 2 aptitude rounds and then F2F rounds.

Only if you qualify the aptitude test do they consider you for the next round. The difficulty level is moderate. The only thing is that there is long waiting time.

Their HR is very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Where are you working, what kind of IT positions did you handle, what is your CTC, etc.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chetu (Noida (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

First Machine Test which comprises of PHP question multiple choice, followed by one technical rounds. And then HR round to discuss things and they tell you about the facilities etc.

Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chetu (Noida (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

They have call for Manual Testing with the experience of minimum 2 years. They use to ask for expected CTC and if you ask more than 3.6 then they will not conduct the interview. Their max limit for this position is 3.6

Interview Questions

• They have online test process. In test they as about theory o manual testing, database theory , aptitude test. But they have ask the question from coding oc C language.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chetu in December 2016.

Interview

They took 7 rounds and asked a lot of technical questions.It took almost a month that I had given a lot of time to them without knowing that MNCs are so dumb that even knowing your expected salary they negotiate with 6 month appraisal policy and working with MNC.

Interview Questions

• They asked can you work with pressure.   1 Answer