Chetu Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.1

Sort:

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plantation, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chetu (Plantation, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Small office space, no receptionist at desk when I arrived, so I waited about 10 minutes before being noticed. The interview was given by a manager who did not seem to interested in doing the interview. The process was about 20-30 minutes long. Not much thought went into the interview process, he asked about prior employment and what I wanted to do now. I was told I would be a good fit for the position and I would receive a call regardless of the decision by the end of the week. 2 weeks later, I called and emailed the manager with no response. I sent one more email and was told vaguely that i was not selected. The process was unprofessional.Think the interview was easy because the interviewer did not care or had no clue to what he was doing. Low salary(less than 33k),

Interview Questions

• Manger asked about past employment and what i was looking for in my next position.   Answer Question

IT Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chetu in January 2014.

Interview

Online Test and after successfully completing the online test, appeared for an hour long telephonic technical-functional-managerial interview. After the telephonic, there was a management round with a senior management member about overall experience and job fit.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chetu in June 2017.

Interview

Typical on Camera Remote Interview with Human Resources, then second interview with your potential director. Interviews were not hard, just be professional and yourself. Have a video camera ready.

Interview Questions

• Name one sales example when you failed and could have done things differently.   Answer Question

National Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chetu (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

No face to face, just a few phone interviews. I spoke with 2 directors from different verticals and they both had similar information and questions for me. After the second phone interview I got a call soon after letting me know that they wanted to bring me on and to begin training in Florida.

Interview Questions

• What if a prospect says no to you?   1 Answer

Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miamisburg, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chetu (Miamisburg, OH) in October 2013.

Interview

2 rounds of interview including technical and management, it starts with online (machine share) and once you passed the first round, you will have another round on call. Then, you will have technical questions to check and then you will put front of different cases for management round.

Interview Questions

• Technical, Management related questions......Technology based on your previous experience   Answer Question

Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chetu (Miami, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me. Scheduled a online test. 2 Telephonic round one technical with a panel and other HR round. HR head was a snob and behaved like he was doing a favor by offering me the job.. He also gave multiple unnecessary comments and unnecessary advice.. Please treat people with respect.. I decided to decline the offer...

Interview Questions

• nothing was too difficult.. they needed someone very badly but were not willing to pay market rate   Answer Question

Offer was not lucrative. They felt years of experience is the only parameter for salary.. Indian HR reached out explaining how it was criminal for me to ask for more money and how they will face a huge problem if they offered me more salary than other existing managers.. no room for negotiation... when I asked whether the company would pay for family relocation.. i got an off the cuff remark"Dont you know how to manage personal matter." I decided not to join a company whose HR heads think relocation to a new job with family is personal matter. I wonder, how they treat people after they join. HR expects Indian policies to be followed by US hires. No diversity.

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chetu.

Interview

Horrible Interview Process. The guy that interviewed me seemed unqualified and not interested in anything. He was late, he had not seen my resume. They didn't follow up with me up to a few weeks later. Some guy in India contacts you and you can barely understand what he says. I should've known this was going to be a terrible place to work.

Interview Questions

• About my experience in sales   1 Answer

Interview

From someone in India with an encrypted number that basically tells you about the position and the start date, job requirements and other things. Also asking about your pay requirements and when you give them your amount they laugh at you and give you a much lower amount. Then we you reject they offer you close to what you asked for

Interview Questions

• How long have you been an administrative assistant   1 Answer

Pay Per Click Marketer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plantation, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chetu (Plantation, FL) in January 2018.

Interview

Things have changed in this company so do not base yourself 100% with my experience.
    But it will give you a pretty good idea of how they do things.

The interview process:

1. Phone qualification
    2. Phone interview with a guy in India (which I could not understand most of the things he said and he would get mad. No idea why use someone that does not know marketing and has horrible accent for a phone interview process?)
    3. In-person interview with the marketing manager ( great nice guy, Nick. He quit after me so sorry he's not there anymore).
    4. Back to the guy from India to let me know how the in-person interview went and to negotiate salary.
    5. Back and forth with salary negotiations.
    6. Getting paperwork filled and sign to be scanned and sent to them.
    7. Wait until they give you a day to start

Interview Questions

• I was interview by Nick he's not at the company anymore... Too bad, great guy! I had an excellent interview with Nick.

Some of the questions I remember were about:
      - My technical skills
      - My work experience
      - What I was hoping for in the future to come   1 Answer

Assistant Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chetu (Noida (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Computer round intially, 2nd round was technical round asking about concepts of oops, asp.net, C#, sql queries, 3rd round was also technical asking about the projects done, then last round was hr round