Chetu Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 5, 2017

3.1

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plantation, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chetu (Plantation, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Small office space, no receptionist at desk when I arrived, so I waited about 10 minutes before being noticed. The interview was given by a manager who did not seem to interested in doing the interview. The process was about 20-30 minutes long. Not much thought went into the interview process, he asked about prior employment and what I wanted to do now. I was told I would be a good fit for the position and I would receive a call regardless of the decision by the end of the week. 2 weeks later, I called and emailed the manager with no response. I sent one more email and was told vaguely that i was not selected. The process was unprofessional.Think the interview was easy because the interviewer did not care or had no clue to what he was doing. Low salary(less than 33k),

Interview Questions

• Manger asked about past employment and what i was looking for in my next position.   Answer Question

Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chetu (Miami, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me. Scheduled a online test. 2 Telephonic round one technical with a panel and other HR round. HR head was a snob and behaved like he was doing a favor by offering me the job.. He also gave multiple unnecessary comments and unnecessary advice.. Please treat people with respect.. I decided to decline the offer...

Interview Questions

• nothing was too difficult.. they needed someone very badly but were not willing to pay market rate   Answer Question

Offer was not lucrative. They felt years of experience is the only parameter for salary.. Indian HR reached out explaining how it was criminal for me to ask for more money and how they will face a huge problem if they offered me more salary than other existing managers.. no room for negotiation... when I asked whether the company would pay for family relocation.. i got an off the cuff remark"Dont you know how to manage personal matter." I decided not to join a company whose HR heads think relocation to a new job with family is personal matter. I wonder, how they treat people after they join. HR expects Indian policies to be followed by US hires. No diversity.

Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miamisburg, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chetu (Miamisburg, OH) in October 2013.

Interview

2 rounds of interview including technical and management, it starts with online (machine share) and once you passed the first round, you will have another round on call. Then, you will have technical questions to check and then you will put front of different cases for management round.

Interview Questions

• Technical, Management related questions......Technology based on your previous experience   Answer Question

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chetu (Miramar, FL) in July 2013.

Interview

I interviewed with the Office manager at the headquarters office. The position was described as being a completely new addition to the company (there was no real marketing). The interview lasted for about 45 minutes and I was asked about my work history, why I wanted to work for Chetu, why I was interested in Marketing, and what I would bring to the company.

Interview Questions

• What will you bring to Chetu that no one else will?   1 Answer

Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chetu (Noida (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

They have call for Manual Testing with the experience of minimum 2 years. They use to ask for expected CTC and if you ask more than 3.6 then they will not conduct the interview. Their max limit for this position is 3.6

Interview Questions

• They have online test process. In test they as about theory o manual testing, database theory , aptitude test. But they have ask the question from coding oc C language.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chetu in December 2016.

Interview

They took 7 rounds and asked a lot of technical questions.It took almost a month that I had given a lot of time to them without knowing that MNCs are so dumb that even knowing your expected salary they negotiate with 6 month appraisal policy and working with MNC.

Interview Questions

• They asked can you work with pressure.   1 Answer

Software Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chetu (Noida (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

It was a walkin . I went to their noida sec 63 office for the interview . It took me 3 hour to go their but stayed their for 5 minutes only . They asked my current CTC , my current offer and after that they said they can even match my current offer . For two years of experince all they could offer was 3.5LPA which was even less than my previous company CTC and almost half of my offer . So They just asked me to leave as it not possible further.

They dont have proper receptionist , When i called before going their one security guy picked the call and asked to come as noone is their but he was sure walkin is there.

Total Waste of my 6 hours, money and , energy .

Interview Questions

• Whats ur current CTC , expected CTC and any offer letter you have ?   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chetu.

Interview

1st online Test which comprises of java question multiple choice, followed by three technical rounds. In technical round asked about core java(basically collections, multi threading), JSp,Servlet, Struts and hibernate. And then HR round.

Dot NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Chetu (Noida (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Firstly there was online technical test. I passed and then called for interview. There were two face to face technical interview. First interview was of around 40-45 minutes and questions were fully dot net, C#, SQL and basic fundamentals. Second interview was of 20 minutes and it was again of technical questions. And at last they told that HR round will be held. And suddenly they told that u may leave and we will mail u for HR round. And that mail hasn't come yet.

Interview Questions

• SQL: temporary table and variable.
      OOPS concept.
      Join query, union.
      Programming knowledge.
      Events of page life cycle.
      Interface, abstract class.
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chetu.

Interview

First Machine Test which comprises of java question multiple choice, followed by three technical rounds. And then HR round to discuss things and they tell you about the facilities etc.