Child Trends Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Child Trends Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Child Trends

Project Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Child Trends.

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward. I had a phone screen and then was called in for a 1:1 interview, which actually turned into a series of 1:1 interviews. I think group interviews or multiple individual interviews are pretty normal across the organization. Everyone was extremely nice and engaging, and they asked about more than just experience (i.e. goals, career path). The people who interviewed me were genuinely interested in making sure that Child Trends would be a good fit for me long-term.

Research Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Child Trends.

Interview

There was an online application that was followed up with a 30 minute phone interview. After advancing to the next stage, I was invited for an in person interview that consisted of a 30 minute interview with research analysts and research assistants, an hour interview with research scientist, senior scientists, and area directors, an hour job talk, a 30 minute interview with the director of research operations, and an overview of the benefits with HR. After the in-person interview they interviewed my references, and had me complete a writing assessment.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions seemed difficult or unexpected. Most of the time I felt like I was having a conversation about the work that I do with people who share my interests. Although the interview process in and of itself was intensive, everyone was really friendly and seemed genuinely interested in my work.   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Child Trends.

Interview

Applied online, interviewed with a team

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not a lot of room for salary negotiation