Children's Learning Connection Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Children's Learning Connection

ABA Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fountain Valley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Children's Learning Connection (Fountain Valley, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

I had a phone interview and it went well then I was asked to meet with with an ABA therapist and she had me interact with a client to see how I can handle different situations.

Direct Service Provider Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fountain Valley, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Children's Learning Connection (Fountain Valley, CA).

Interview

It was a group interview, but I was not told beforehand that this would be the case. Otherwise interview went smoothly, mostly involved questions inquiring on my experience with children and how I would do in a situation where a child was being physically violent.

Interview Questions

• Would you be comfortable working in an environment where children may be physically violent?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fountain Valley, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Children's Learning Connection (Fountain Valley, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Walk in interview turned into a group interview. Questions were simple and interviewers were kind. The interview included an interactive scenario portion. Received a call within two days of the interviewer with an offer.

Anonymous Employee in Fountain Valley, Orange, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Children's Learning Connection (Fountain Valley, Orange, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

It was a group interview. Interviewer would pick someone at random to answer a question. Then everyone had to answer the question. Then it repeats. At the end we had to pick a toy and describe 3 ways to play with that toy.

Interview Questions

• How should your relationship with your supervisor be like?   Answer Question

Supportive Role Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Children's Learning Connection in November 2015.

Interview

Came in for interview. Was asked few questions, received job offer same day.
    Made sure I did my homework, knew about the company and what they do.

Very passionate lady that cares about the cause. I was very moved by her passion.

Interview Questions

• Asked me what was my strength and weakness. If I had any organization skills.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Interview

Great group interview! Granted, it's always awkward in the beginning with the interview, but it's very much like testing your ability to be good with children. Just be respectful and dress up nicely and you'll get in.