Christ Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Christ Hospital

2.5

Patient Access Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Christ Hospital (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview process was very routine. You receive one call to come in and interview. You preform a typing test. You only need to be average in typing to pass it. You receive one more call to tell that you got the job.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work at Christ.   1 Answer

Patient Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Christ Hospital (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

I applied online, and received an email almost immediately to complete a basic math skills test and personality test. About two days later, HR called to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was scheduled about a week out, and lasted approx 30 minutes.

I received another call from HR a few days later to set up an in person interview. During the in person interview, I shadowed a PCA on the floor for about 45 minutes, and then sat down with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• During the phone interview, it was all "tell me about a time when...." questions. Times when you've struggled and how you recovered, compassion, customer service, etc.

The in person interview was easy breezy (for me). Personal questions about why healthcare, why Christ, etc. I think the in person interview is for them to see if you're a good culture fit.   Answer Question

Patient Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Christ Hospital (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2014.

Interview

Called three days after I applied for an interview on 5-south. First you take a test to make sure you can read and do math at a 6th grade level. Then you interview with an HR manager and if they like you they send you over to the hospital to interview with the unit manager. Pretty informal questions, I also got a tour of the unit when we were finished

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I interviewed at Christ Hospital (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2014.

Interview

I applied online through the hospital website. I was contacted for an in person interview with HR which consisted of standard questions on work history. Then I was scheduled to meet with manager and 3 others from department.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to work with a difficult employee.   Answer Question
    • Describe how you handled a disappointment when managing a project.   Answer Question

MA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Christ Hospital (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

You fill out a lengthy online application. If you are a possible candidate, HR will call and do a phone interview, if they feel you are a "fit" for the position they will bring you in for an in person interview with HR then if you still "fit in" they will set up an onsite interview with the manager of the office you applied for.

Interview Questions

• Are you currently employeed? Do you smoke? what are your strengths? what is your biggest weakness? How do you handle stressful situations? What did you like most and least about your most recent job? Have you ever had to deal with a co-worker that you did not get along with and if so, what did you do? They also have a written paper test that has a few math questions on it and some general but silly questions.   Answer Question

General Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Christ Hospital (New York, NY) in February 2019.

Interview

Applied online the was requested to give a good time for the phone interview. They ten proceeded to ask questions about previous work history and then went over job aspects of the job.

Interview Questions

• What was a time when you had to fix a hazardous situation at work?   Answer Question

Health Unit Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Christ Hospital (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied on the 10th of January they emailed me to set up a phone interview for a few days later, after the phone interview she called back about 2 days later to set up face to face interview which was on the 1st of February after the interview they called me with the job offer a week later.

Health Unit Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Christ Hospital (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2008.

Interview

All applications must be completed online. Once a candidate is potentially chosen, they must complete basic computer, medical terminology, and office skills testing. If those tests are passed, then an interview is scheduled with HR, and then the specific department manager. In some cases, panel interviews are done.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was told an hourly wage. There was no chance for negotiation.

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Christ Hospital (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2014.

Interview

HR rep emailed me to set up a phone interview. After that did a in person interview with HR rep, then interview with manger at floor or office, offer comes from that manger. HR handles the amount of money you will make. Manger will not increase salary, will tell you to refer to HR.

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Christ Hospital in July 2012.

Interview

This was over a year ago.