Christ Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 9, 2017

2.5

Speech Language Pathologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Christ Hospital (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

There was one HR meeting that was off site of the main hospital that took forever and sent an unprofessional tone. Then a wonderful interview with the team's manager, onsite.

Patient Access Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Christ Hospital (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview process was very routine. You receive one call to come in and interview. You preform a typing test. You only need to be average in typing to pass it. You receive one more call to tell that you got the job.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work at Christ.   1 Answer

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Christ Hospital (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

Positive experience form the beginning to the end. Open and communicative environment that is welcoming. Great environment that is inviting. Very open and honest. Human resources is awesome. Great location.

Intern Interview

Interview

The hiring process included a brief phone interview with questions that were relatively easy. Most questions were about my background and some about my leadership experience. Then I came in and met a lot of people on the team. It took the interviewer a few days to call me back and give me a job offer.

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Christ Hospital (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2014.

Interview

Brief phone interview which entailed reviewing my resume. I was later called to schedule a face to face interview with HR. After the face to face it took several weeks to get me in front of the team to interview. The Group interview went as expected but took HR another month to even get back to me with a decision.

Rating Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Christ Hospital (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with representative at Aerotek to assess my skills and interest in the position. I was then scheduled to interview with the company where I would be placed. There I interviewed with two leaders for the department.

Interview Questions

• How would I adjust to a role that was not in management.   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Christ Hospital.

Interview

three step process starting with mandatory online application, followed by email and phone interview, then the face to face interview was conducted in front of a panel. Entire process took months but following the panel interview and offer was given within approximately 2 weeks.

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Christ Hospital (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2014.

Interview

HR rep emailed me to set up a phone interview. After that did a in person interview with HR rep, then interview with manger at floor or office, offer comes from that manger. HR handles the amount of money you will make. Manger will not increase salary, will tell you to refer to HR.

Patient Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Christ Hospital (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2014.

Interview

Called three days after I applied for an interview on 5-south. First you take a test to make sure you can read and do math at a 6th grade level. Then you interview with an HR manager and if they like you they send you over to the hospital to interview with the unit manager. Pretty informal questions, I also got a tour of the unit when we were finished

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Christ Hospital in July 2012.

Interview

This was over a year ago.