Christ Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 20, 2017

2.5

MA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Christ Hospital (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

You fill out a lengthy online application. If you are a possible candidate, HR will call and do a phone interview, if they feel you are a "fit" for the position they will bring you in for an in person interview with HR then if you still "fit in" they will set up an onsite interview with the manager of the office you applied for.

Interview Questions

• Are you currently employeed? Do you smoke? what are your strengths? what is your biggest weakness? How do you handle stressful situations? What did you like most and least about your most recent job? Have you ever had to deal with a co-worker that you did not get along with and if so, what did you do? They also have a written paper test that has a few math questions on it and some general but silly questions.   Answer Question

Speech Language Pathologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Christ Hospital (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

There was one HR meeting that was off site of the main hospital that took forever and sent an unprofessional tone. Then a wonderful interview with the team's manager, onsite.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a challenging client/family.   1 Answer

Patient Access Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Christ Hospital (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview process was very routine. You receive one call to come in and interview. You preform a typing test. You only need to be average in typing to pass it. You receive one more call to tell that you got the job.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work at Christ.   1 Answer

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Christ Hospital (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

Positive experience form the beginning to the end. Open and communicative environment that is welcoming. Great environment that is inviting. Very open and honest. Human resources is awesome. Great location.

Intern Interview

Interview

The hiring process included a brief phone interview with questions that were relatively easy. Most questions were about my background and some about my leadership experience. Then I came in and met a lot of people on the team. It took the interviewer a few days to call me back and give me a job offer.

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Christ Hospital (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2014.

Interview

Brief phone interview which entailed reviewing my resume. I was later called to schedule a face to face interview with HR. After the face to face it took several weeks to get me in front of the team to interview. The Group interview went as expected but took HR another month to even get back to me with a decision.

Rating Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Christ Hospital (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with representative at Aerotek to assess my skills and interest in the position. I was then scheduled to interview with the company where I would be placed. There I interviewed with two leaders for the department.

Interview Questions

• How would I adjust to a role that was not in management.   1 Answer

Scheduler-External Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Christ Hospital (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2014.

Interview

Online application process is very easy to complete. I transferred internally and took about 3 weeks. Initially applying, the process took almost 3 months; 2 months to be called after submitting my application, 2 weeks to have interview and 2 weeks for hire date. HR process takes too long from the initial application until the initial call. By that time, they may lose good applicants to other facilities, because it takes too long.

Interview Questions

• How my previous work experience would be applicable to the job I was applying for?   1 Answer
    • If I was asked a question by a patient I did not know, how would I handle it?   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Christ Hospital.

Interview

three step process starting with mandatory online application, followed by email and phone interview, then the face to face interview was conducted in front of a panel. Entire process took months but following the panel interview and offer was given within approximately 2 weeks.

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Christ Hospital (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2014.

Interview

HR rep emailed me to set up a phone interview. After that did a in person interview with HR rep, then interview with manger at floor or office, offer comes from that manger. HR handles the amount of money you will make. Manger will not increase salary, will tell you to refer to HR.