Christie Digital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 28, 2017

2.8

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cypress, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Christie Digital (Cypress, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Meet with HR Rep and speak with them. First meet with the HR rep via phone. Screened by the HR rep on general knowledge. Called by hiring rep on general knowledge. Send in resume so that they can screen and verify experience and those you have previously worked with. Send in references of previous people so they can check and verify.

Interview Questions

• How have you resolved problems in the past when being involved in a technical project?   Answer Question

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Christie Digital (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied through school website. Interviewed with two engineering members of company. Asked basic questions on personality and character. Asked a few questions on previous work experience and its relevance. Talked a lot about their own company and their offerings in experience. Didn't ask many if any technical questions. Asked largely about possible personality clashes.

Industrial Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kitchener, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Christie Digital (Kitchener, ON (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied on the website and was responded within two weeks. A senior talent manager (HR) will be in contact with the interviewees. A phone interview was then scheduled within 3 days with multiple visual designers. Phone screening took about thirty minutes and started with a behavioral question. Research about the company is a must before the interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company? Experiences with manufacturers and prototyping in a specific project.   Answer Question

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kitchener, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Christie Digital (Kitchener, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Phone interview - behavioural "tell me a time when..." + one short code/design question.
    On site interview - 3+ hours split between 3-5 interviewer: algorithmic coding on whiteboard, design on whiteboard, behavioural/general questions.
    Lots of time for asking questions. Very honest and straightforward answers.
    Also (maybe because I knew people there) - a tour of the office, which has lots of cool stuff.

Quality Systems Specialist - Medical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kitchener, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Christie Digital (Kitchener, ON (Canada)) in December 2016.

Interview

First telephonic interview with a Recruiter from Kelly Services, followed by an in-person interview on site at Christie Digital Kitchener facility with the Director of QA and the QA and Reg Affairs team from Canada and U.S. After good feedback from the first interview, a second interview was scheduled with Director of QA, Director of Engineering, and the President. The interview went well, followed by the final decision.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle pressurized situations with tight deadlines?   1 Answer

FAE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Asia (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Christie Digital (Asia (Philippines)).

Interview

Interveiw process was like following: FAE manager (Personal interview) - Country Manager (Personal Interview) - FAE Director (Phone interview due to distance limitation). As the position was pretty junior role, the interview was not that hard but more focusing on the studying back ground, attitude, previous experiences.

Engineering FPGA Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Christie Digital.

Interview

The recruitment team was very friendly and asked a lot of questions in a short amount of time, with some behavioural questions but mostly technical questions. Overall the interview went well.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Christie Digital.

Interview

Hiring process done through University's portal. Got a job interview on campus . Offer extended on day univeristy determined. Process was nice as both the manager and the employee I would be replacing/ working with for 4 month during a cross over training period were present at the interview. Asked some technical and personality questions. Felt more relaxed that other interview. No whiteboard questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe how to do X in sql   1 Answer

Negotiation

None allowed.

Software Developer, Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Christie Digital (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied through school job boards, got an interview slot after 2 weeks and went through a very HR oriented interview. Onboarding was done with the 20 other coops for a day and a half.

Interview Questions

• What are you most proud of working on, what are some challenges, why is your past work related to Christie   Answer Question

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Christie Digital (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in December 2014.

Interview

easy questions about my experience and my past intern jobs.
    how did I apply engineering skills to problems. What I can do for the company.
    Then they talked about the opportunities that I can have in Christie.