Chuy's Interview Questions

Updated Dec 30, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Chuy's

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chuy's

Found 53 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Chuy's (United States)

Interview

Very laid back. There are 3 interviews you must make it through, once through the host manager, then assistant manager, then general manager. They are all super nice and make you feel relaxed and comfortable. On the plus, I got a free to go drink and chips, salsa, and creamy jalapeno!!

Interview Questions
  • They went off of my resume and application and improvised. i.e. "what is this company you worked for, what did you do there, how do you know your references, etc."
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chuy's (Houston, TX) in Jan 2020

Interview

The hiring manager sat me down and the interview was around 15-20 minutes. It was just a normal interview on basic restaurant staff topics, and they asked questions about my personal life to see if i had any other long-standing commitments that would interfere with the job.

Interview Questions
  • What is a good host supposed to be?
  • Say a customer having a bad day comes in and is angry about the wait, what do you do?
Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chuy's (Louisville, KY) in Jan 2020

Interview

First interview with area supervisor followed by a second with Regional manager in Nashville followed by a shift observation. Final was a phone interview with the VP of Human Resources.

Interview Questions
Chuy's
Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chuy's (Houston, TX) in Oct 2019

Interview

Met with the different managers in the restaurant. Each did a little interview. It was painless and easy. They also offer you a free meal if they are keeping you longer than expected. Best job interview I’ve ever experienced.

Interview Questions
Chuy's
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Chuy's (United States) in Aug 2019

Interview

3 Interview process with the bar manager, front of house manger, and general manager. They did an extensive analysis of my resume and asked me about the gaps in which I wasn't working and why.

Interview Questions
  • If you were to get triple sat, and it will happen, how would you handle that?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chuy's (United States)

Interview

The interview process was very easy and laid-back. They are looking for someone with a beautiful smile that can light up the room. As long as you're a good talker, this will be a walk in the park.

Interview Questions
  • What kind of relevant experience do you have?
Application

Interview

Easy. Went in to hand in my application at an non busy time and got interviewed on the spot and offer on the spot. Came in the next week for training. I already had multiple years of serving experience

Anonymous Employee in Selma, TX
Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chuy's (Selma, TX) in Mar 2019

Interview

Fairly easy nothing to bad if you know how to talk to people. They asked a bunch of simple questions, and they offered me a job on the spot. After which they made me do a bunch of paperwork in order to start as soon as possible.

Interview Questions
Chuy's
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD
Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Chuy's (Rockville, MD)

Interview

I had four in person interviews which always resulted in me calling them a few days later because they never called me. The last interview ended in me being told that I could be called in the next 24 hours, I never was. I called again and was told I’d be called back soon and ultimately wasn’t.

Interview Questions
Chuy's
Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Chuy's (Fairfax, VA) in Jul 2018

Interview

Very easy interview. Asked questions about school and what I like to do for fun. The interview was way easier than expected. All around an easy interview with very nice managers.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 53