Ciklum Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ciklum Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2017

2.9

Middle DevOps Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ciklum.

Interview

Very "cool" feedback. Thanks for decline reasons, but half of them not being asked during interview. Seems like Copy/Paste or just "I gues he/she didn't know that".

Position is open more than 18mnth for sure but only one person hired. Empty office. Looks like Company is just pretennding to be "International" and not realy hiring in EU.

Ciklum Response

Mar 28, 2017 – Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your time and efforts in applying for the position and sharing your feedback. We appreciate that. And we are sorry to hear that you had a perception that it was Copy/Paste feedback... More

Recruitment Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gdańsk (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ciklum (Gdańsk (Poland)) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied via Linkedin. The process took 2 weeks. Firstly I had Skype interview with a recruitment consultant based in Ukraine. The interview took around 40 minutes and was based mainly on my CV. Two days later I had a message that I qualified for 2nd stage of the process. It was a Skype interview with hiring manager. It took around 25minutes. Questions were checking whether I will be suitable for the role. I had a feedback 2 days later, unfortunately I didn't get the job. Both interviews were conducted in nice atmosphere and I think this company would be a nice place to work.

Interview Questions

• What were your daily targets (how many CV's did you check, how many people interviewed) in your previous job?   Answer Question

Various Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Málaga (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ciklum (Málaga (Spain)) in March 2016.

Interview

They stood me up twice for a Skype interview. The third time, they arranged an in-person one at Malaga headquarters, which I went to, only to find out ten minutes later that a stressed recruiter had no time for me, so we would continue over Skype on Monday, and she stood me up again. The fourth time, we were finished, so finished that next day she'd tell me that I was out of the process, with no explanation whatsoever. I didn't get to prove my technical skills (this HR girl probably couldn't tell the difference between Java and Javascript), and my portfolio didn't receive any visit (she made me re-do my curriculum three times, and ironically no one even took a look at it). So after an eternal process of two months duration, being stood up three times, being discriminated on account of age, and having spent a morning in Parque Tecnológico, I didn't make it to the decision maker, not even the technical interviewer. When I told her my salary expectations, she laughed at me, so I cut them by half and I offered to work for a position I am overqualified and overexperienced for. I don't know if the hiring process was real, it honestly looked like a joke. Most unprofessional environment I've ever experienced in five years, and I don't mean the Ikea furniture. I hope the time, energy and money they made me lose can be helpful for future applicants thanks to Glassdoor, so in the end this won't be a big waste of time but a way for me to help others.

Interview Questions

Ciklum Response

Apr 5, 2016 – Talent Acquisition

Dear applicant,

Firstly, we would like to thank you for your time and efforts that you spend on recruitment process with Ciklum.

Let us also comment on a few points that can be useful for all... More

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Málaga (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ciklum (Málaga (Spain)) in March 2016.

Interview

I sent my application and a few days later I had a face to face interview. The Recruiter was very polite and professional. The interview took around 1 hour.
    The PTA is situated near Malaga but it is a nightmare to drive at 9:00 am when all other companies open the offices. I guess will be the same in the afternoon when all companies finish at the same time.
    The company has a very nice and dynamic environment. The new offices in the Parque Tecnológico in Málaga look fantastic.
    Unfortunately they are not flexible regarding working hours.

Android Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kiev (Ukraine)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ciklum (Kiev (Ukraine)) in April 2015.

Interview

2 interviews only: one technical with the previous team lead, and one interview with the client. All interviews have been held sequentially one right after another. Technical interview was in Russian. Client interview was in English, because the client didn't speak Russian.

Interview Questions

• Working with Android layouts, asynchronous communication, java libraries, REST API client architecture.

One logical task: you have an array of 99 distinct integers, each one can have a value between 1 and 100 inclusively. But no duplicates in an array. Array is not sorted. Find out which value is missing in the array.   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kiev (Ukraine)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Ciklum (Kiev (Ukraine)) in December 2014.

Interview

I'm interviewed by manager, because of personal connection. Then by HR - more like formal one. HR function are low performed, I waiting by answer for a 2 weeks. Decision making process was very long.

Interview Questions

• How you see yourself in 10 years.   1 Answer

Office Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ciklum (London, England (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online,got a call within 48 hours. Interview was scheduled and the day before the date they rescheduled with a bad excuse. Was supposed to receive information about the next available date but they completely ignored my e-mails. Very lousy management.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kiev (Ukraine)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ciklum (Kiev (Ukraine)).

Interview

The longest process ever! Impression of so many interviews is that HR Dep is not professional to decide in 1-2 rows, they needed four or five (I can even remember now so many it was..), few of them panel. Plus one interview with test-case. All interviews took about 6 hours....

Interview Questions

Negotiation

salary. Be confident to ask more than you expect- they can give it for sure and will appreciate you more.

Frontend Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kiev (Ukraine)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ciklum (Kiev (Ukraine)) in April 2014.

Interview

Hiring not very good at Ciklum. It has a lot of open vacancies on job sites which Ciklum can't close for long time. I've found few vacancies which I fit very well, but no one offer it to me though I was actively searching for a new job and usually recruiters in Kyiv are know about candidate fairly quickly. So, I applied to one vacancy but no one replied to me at all. Fortunately I have friend in HR team in Ciklum, but she didn't ask me to come to the interview rather she find a recruiter (which was not easy) who deal with that project. Basically it's not Ciklum hired me, but I myself insist on working for them.

Interview Questions

• Basically interview had two parts - technical and manager's. On technical I was asked some tricky questions from javascript. Manager from his side didn't ask anything, but told about project and if I had interest to work with them.   1 Answer

Middle IOS Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kiev (Ukraine)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ciklum (Kiev (Ukraine)) in April 2014.

Interview

Few quesions about overall objc and iOS development. Few questions of how would I implement some UI decisions. Also about simplest algorhytms and programming basics. The was looking for someone very fast, and looks like that was no any other candidates at position, so I was hired fast. In next few days I got the offer, and next days we signed contract

Interview Questions

• How would you implement static blur effect to the UIView subclass to make it work fast (as of iOS 6-7 it was a problem)   Answer Question