Cincinnati Children's Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 17, 2018

2.8

Mental Health Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

I applied several times and was emailed by HR to set up an appointment. I was interviewed by the director and then was reached out to by HR for references. Once those were approved I was offered the position. I then had to do a background check, drug test and all my vaccinations needed to be up to date.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in a situation where you have a family member who has been waiting a long time and has become aggitated?   Answer Question

CRC II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Asked to come in for an interview. It ended up lasting 2 hours- I met with the whole team. It went great.

Then I was asked to come in for a second interview with the director. It was a tough interview and didn’t last for more than 15 minutes.

The director asked for 3 references and my college transcript.

Got a job offer soon after. I was surprised considering the director didn’t care much for me!

Interview Questions

• They ask typical interview questions... what are your strengths? What are your weaknesses? Describe a time you dealt with a difficult situation with a coworker.. blah blah blah   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital.

Interview

Series of interviews with the different researchers on the team and current CRCs. Focused heavily on me asking questions and less on being asked questions. They were done over Skype and did not require an in person visit.

Patient Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Neutral, was asked basic interview questions, asked questions multiple times like they were looking for a certain answer that I was not giving them. Was interviewed by one person in a small room, pretty laid back.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had a conflict with the parents of a patient   Answer Question

Materials Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2018.

Interview

it was good . i would love to have the job to help others and meet new people . and be around new people and good enviorment . meeting new people is one of my goals .to achieve everything i wanted to over come .

Interview Questions

• why i want to work for them   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Received a call from HR, the job was described to me, when I expressed interest, an appt was set up for me to come in to complete a skills test. After that, an interview was set up with my direct supervisor. After that, a second interview was set up with multiple persons with whom I would be working.

Grants Accou Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital.

Interview

I applied and heard back for an interview about a month later. In the interview, I was told of the timeline for the rest of the process, which included second interviews and then when the final decision would be made. I sent a follow-up email, and I never heard back anything. Even if I didn't get the job, I want to hear back since I took the time out of my day to come in and interview. I feel it is very unprofessional for a company to leave interviewees completely in the dark in regards to their decisions.

Interview Questions

• Pretty typical questions. Describe a time when you encountered something challenging at work, how did you handle it, and how do you wish you would've handled it differently?   Answer Question

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2017.

Interview

1-2 day interviews with the principal investigator, genetic counselors, other clinical research coordinators, and the research coordinator manager. They asked questions about my experience and provided detailed explanations about the job description and duties that would be required of me if I were to get the job.

Interview Questions

• What qualifies you for this position.   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, took about 30 minutes. Next step was an in-person interview. The interviewer was a human resources generalist and had both position specific and general questions about the position.

Pca Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2017.

Interview

Very official and professional interview process. Had a contact with HR, they confirmed my license with the Ohio Board, then set up an interview with my department. Afterwards, my orientation was incredible!