Cincinnati Children's Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cincinnati Children's Hospital Interview Questions

Interviews at Cincinnati Children's Hospital

2.8

Interview

Very fair and smooth process. I was screened by Human Resources then I spoke with someone over the phone. The in person interview was conducted with three other people. My boss and direct supervisor.

Epic Applications Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital.

Interview

3 round of interview- phone screen, 1:1 interview, and panel interview. Many repeated questions. They did not communicate internally or pass the result of the previous interview. Some people were very condensending and look down on you.

Interview Questions

• Asked for experience in every aspect f the responsibilities and outside of it. (even when i told them at the begining that I dont)   Answer Question

Clinical Research Coordinator II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2020.

Interview

My process started with a phone screen from HR. The hiring team then invited me in for an in-person interview. During this interview, I had the opportunity to meet with the person who would be my manager, my director, and a few people who do the job I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• The hiring team made a point of asking about what my perfect role would look like within their team.   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2019.

Interview

Applied online received a call a few days later from HR was asked to do a video interview where I had to film myself answering 8 questions. Was told I would hear something the next week but didn’t hear anything until 6 weeks later. Was invited to do a face interview. The hiring manager I was supposed to meet with didn’t even show up. I did meet with another manager and had a good conversation

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you created a policy to reduce employee turnout   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital in September 2019.

Interview

It was great! I was able to tour the unit and talk with current patient care assistants. I was able to see how the floor run and the collaborative work with the nurses.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a time where you had a difficult situation with a coworker? If so, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

I was transitioned from within. When I first interviewed in 2012 the interviews went very well. Very pleasant. Initially there were tests and an online review of your values and how you would respond to situations. This was very simple to take.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital.

Interview

2 Phone interviews with one manager, 2 in person with both managers. Informal interview with the director after the management team decides you're a good fit. Very little technical questions. Mostly personality/culture questions about your work style and how you interact with colleagues.

Food Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2019.

Interview

I can clean the tables and deliver meals to the patients because it’s easy. Yes I used to do this type job back when I was at Morrison food service at Summit behavioral care in 2016.

Administrative Fellow Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital.

Interview

Interview process was positive. All the interviewers were welcoming and very friendly/personable. First had a video interview. Was then advanced to the final 10 and flew to Cincinnati for on-site interviews. Had about 3 interviews back to back with about 10 minutes in between each one.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to pursue an Administrative Fellowship?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital.

Interview

Typical interview questions & conversation with multiple staff members. included opportunity to tour facility and meet current staff. Interviewers were very welcoming making it a comfortable environment to discuss the job and personal qualifications.