Cincinnati Children's Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cincinnati Children's Hospital Interview Questions

Interviews at Cincinnati Children's Hospital

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Neutral, was asked basic interview questions, asked questions multiple times like they were looking for a certain answer that I was not giving them. Was interviewed by one person in a small room, pretty laid back.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had a conflict with the parents of a patient   Answer Question

Patient Care Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital.

Interview

Email processes, no over the phone interviewing or offers. Interviewed first with HR which is in a building away from the hospital, was then informed with a an interview with the floor manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a conflict between your current coworkers and how you fixed or discussed it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Was called for an interview with HR within 2 weeks. Passed all criteria and was told it would be 2-3 weeks before I would begin receiving calls for interviews. It was 2 months before I interviewed and another 2 months before I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• What would I do if I had an ongoing problem with my supervisor/manager/director? Who would I take the problem to?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was offered a flat starting fee for the position and told there would be no negotiation.

Social Worker Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital.

Interview

Email first from recruiter to schedule phone interview. Then interview in person with panel a few days later. It all went fairly easy. The panel members were very pleasant and relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at CCHMC?   Answer Question
    • Describe a difficult situation you've had at work and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

I was transitioned from within. When I first interviewed in 2012 the interviews went very well. Very pleasant. Initially there were tests and an online review of your values and how you would respond to situations. This was very simple to take.

Interview Questions

Interview

On line application and one on one interview with PI. Worked with science recruiter on positions that were available. Good HR department that helps with in house jobs for both Horizontal moves and promotions.

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital.

Interview

Series of interviews with the different researchers on the team and current CRCs. Focused heavily on me asking questions and less on being asked questions. They were done over Skype and did not require an in person visit.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

Spoke with two interviewers via Skype. The interview was smooth for the most part-- they mentioned the expectations and responsibilities of the position and asked for my personal experience which I detailed my research and teaching experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage your time?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2017.

Interview

1-2 day interviews with the principal investigator, genetic counselors, other clinical research coordinators, and the research coordinator manager. They asked questions about my experience and provided detailed explanations about the job description and duties that would be required of me if I were to get the job.

Interview Questions

• What qualifies you for this position.   1 Answer

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital in February 2019.

Interview

Emailed initially to set up an interview. Invited back for team interview a few days later after first interview. In the mean time, HR set up phone call to talk about benefits and pre-drug test screening. After second interview, received call from head doctor of department the next business day (team interview on Friday, 3rd interview on Monday) to go over same things in initial interview. Waited 4 weeks to know I didn't get the job by email. I put no opinion because I'm just disappointed I waited this long, turned down other offers because this was my dream job.