Cincinnati Children's Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cincinnati Children's Hospital Interview Questions

Updated Oct 18, 2018

2.7

Patient Care Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital.

Interview

Email processes, no over the phone interviewing or offers. Interviewed first with HR which is in a building away from the hospital, was then informed with a an interview with the floor manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a conflict between your current coworkers and how you fixed or discussed it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Was called for an interview with HR within 2 weeks. Passed all criteria and was told it would be 2-3 weeks before I would begin receiving calls for interviews. It was 2 months before I interviewed and another 2 months before I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• What would I do if I had an ongoing problem with my supervisor/manager/director? Who would I take the problem to?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was offered a flat starting fee for the position and told there would be no negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Neutral, was asked basic interview questions, asked questions multiple times like they were looking for a certain answer that I was not giving them. Was interviewed by one person in a small room, pretty laid back.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had a conflict with the parents of a patient   Answer Question

Social Worker Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital.

Interview

Email first from recruiter to schedule phone interview. Then interview in person with panel a few days later. It all went fairly easy. The panel members were very pleasant and relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at CCHMC?   Answer Question
    • Describe a difficult situation you've had at work and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital.

Interview

Series of interviews with the different researchers on the team and current CRCs. Focused heavily on me asking questions and less on being asked questions. They were done over Skype and did not require an in person visit.

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

Spoke with two interviewers via Skype. The interview was smooth for the most part-- they mentioned the expectations and responsibilities of the position and asked for my personal experience which I detailed my research and teaching experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage your time?   1 Answer

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2017.

Interview

1-2 day interviews with the principal investigator, genetic counselors, other clinical research coordinators, and the research coordinator manager. They asked questions about my experience and provided detailed explanations about the job description and duties that would be required of me if I were to get the job.

Interview Questions

• What qualifies you for this position.   1 Answer

Interview

On line application and one on one interview with PI. Worked with science recruiter on positions that were available. Good HR department that helps with in house jobs for both Horizontal moves and promotions.

Clinical Research Coordinator II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2011.

Interview

The hiring process went smoothly.It lasted about 2.5 to 3 hours and consisted of a 1:1 Interview, an interview with HR and an interview with the staff. It took two weeks for them to make an offer, which they tell you during the interview.

The drug test was straight forward too. There were no surprises.

I would recommend other people to come prepared with questions and to give a lot of time for the interview process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiated. I needed the job and the budget did not allow for a higher starting bonus.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital in March 2015.

Interview

One interview with HR and a week later had another interview with my manager and co-workers. Asked general questions and for situations where you handled stress, how do you manage your time, etc.

HR was very helpful, as I had applied several months prior to interview, and they still kept me in mind for the position