Cincinnati Children's Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 8, 2018

2.8

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Received a call from HR, the job was described to me, when I expressed interest, an appt was set up for me to come in to complete a skills test. After that, an interview was set up with my direct supervisor. After that, a second interview was set up with multiple persons with whom I would be working.

Grants Accou Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital.

Interview

I applied and heard back for an interview about a month later. In the interview, I was told of the timeline for the rest of the process, which included second interviews and then when the final decision would be made. I sent a follow-up email, and I never heard back anything. Even if I didn't get the job, I want to hear back since I took the time out of my day to come in and interview. I feel it is very unprofessional for a company to leave interviewees completely in the dark in regards to their decisions.

Interview Questions

• Pretty typical questions. Describe a time when you encountered something challenging at work, how did you handle it, and how do you wish you would've handled it differently?   Answer Question

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2017.

Interview

1-2 day interviews with the principal investigator, genetic counselors, other clinical research coordinators, and the research coordinator manager. They asked questions about my experience and provided detailed explanations about the job description and duties that would be required of me if I were to get the job.

Interview Questions

• What qualifies you for this position.   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, took about 30 minutes. Next step was an in-person interview. The interviewer was a human resources generalist and had both position specific and general questions about the position.

Pca Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2017.

Interview

Very official and professional interview process. Had a contact with HR, they confirmed my license with the Ohio Board, then set up an interview with my department. Afterwards, my orientation was incredible!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital.

Interview

Had to take an Excel, Word, and Access test as stage one. The second stage involved writing a research profile on a specific individual assigned by the hiring manager free information uses free sources available online. The interviews started once you made it through these two stages. First interview was with the hiring manager, second interview was with three members of the Prospect Research team and the final interview was with the Sr. Director.

Interview Questions

• What paid research tools have you used in the past, which is your favorite, and why.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital in March 2017.

Interview

I applied to the position online and in 2 weeks, was contacted by an HR representative to schedule a phone screen. Phone screen went well and the HR lady seemed very knowledgable about the position I had applied to. She told me she would discuss with the hiring managers and get back to me the following week but she never did. I sent two follow-up emails and both were ignored. I was disappointed because I was very interested in the role and was fairly certain that I would have progressed onto the next round of interviews. I would have preferred a quick email from the HR over the silent treatment I received.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

Phone interview with the recruiter. I touched base with her two weeks later to see where we were in the process. Within 5 hours received a call from the hiring manager.

Access Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online, scheduled and completed phone interview, interviewed with manager face to face, and then set up a time to meet the team of coworkers. Was given an offer a few days later

Interview Questions

• If your best friend were to describe your flaws without you in the room, what would they say?   Answer Question

Pca Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

I had a phone interview, followed by group interview (I was the only candidate, many interviewers). The lady who conducted my phone interview was really nice; it barely seemed like an interview. It took a while for her to call back back the second phone interview ( a few weeks). The group interview was not bad. It was a little intimidating at first because there were so many people asking me questions but the questions weren't bad.