Cinemark Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Cinemark

1.9

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cinemark (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2019.

Interview

The hiring process was very easy. The Hiring Manger was very laid back and was relatable. It was a group interview and the questions were very easy to answer. Overall it was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• What is my spirit animal?
      Strengths and Weaknesses?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cinemark.

Interview

The interview process was easy, quick and simple. I was sat down and asked about my availability and the days I would not be able to work. After the interview questions I was given a job offer which I then accepted.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cinemark.

Interview

Particularly odd- went in and just had an off vibe about how it was starting out. They ask more questions than my retail job ever did. ALL SHIFTS END LATE. Not a super fan about how it went

Cashier Interview

Interview

It was nice, it was simple and quick to the point. I was hired on the spot. The management was nice and carried the interview well. There was much to the interview but a few questions.
    s

Concessionist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cinemark.

Interview

Series of basic questions about basic skills to see if you were compatible with the overall company culture and beliefs. It was pretty quick and they usually hire you on the spot. This job is ideal for your first real job.

Team Member Interview

Interview

The interview was smooth and comfortable. The manager didn't ask questions that were too probing. I had to call to be considered though. And only had to go to one interview.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in x amount of years.   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cinemark.

Interview

Professional with both easy and challenging questions on customer service. Sometimes you can have three managers interviewing you and/or taking notes. Most of the questions are on how you would respond to certain situations in a theater environment.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer is complaining and yelling at you?   1 Answer

Usher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cinemark (Orlando, FL) in November 2019.

Interview

job fair. fill out all necessary paper work. you are given a number. number called move like cattle up stairs to sit in non air unconditioned room next to office where the interview process is happening for all to hear. 5 min interview. filled out app on line. still had to fill out app in person.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here. what can you bring to your role here.   1 Answer

Concessionist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cinemark.

Interview

Very easy and brief. They offered the job immediately afterward. She had a list of questions she worked off of, and asked about five questions. I was kept waiting for about 15 minutes before though. It seemed like they forgot they had an interview that day

Cashier Interview

Interview

Just a quick chat with one of the managers basically. Since I had prior food handling experience, I think they assumed I was more than capable of doing the work.

Concessions Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cinemark.

Interview

I went in and he got to me pretty quickly. He took into an office and started asking me a few common questions. Then we just started discussing my availability and making sure all the information I had was right. They then sent me an email to complete some paperwork online and then I went to orientation a few days later.