CipherHealth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at CipherHealth

2.8

Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CipherHealth (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

All over the place. not a lot of rhyme or reason to how things were being done, follow up was ok, not great, somewhat hard to work with in scheduling

Interview Questions

CipherHealth Response

Feb 4, 2019 – Chief People Officer

Thank you for reaching out and leaving your feedback. As you mentioned, your interview was in March 2016. Much has changed here at CipherHealth since that time. Our interview process has evolved and... More

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CipherHealth (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview process has been very smooth and moving quickly. Multiple interviews but I enjoyed meeting multiple people within the company. It gave me a dynamic view of the type of culture I would work with.

Interview Questions

• What is something I would not know about you from your resume?   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at CipherHealth (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was lengthy, disorganized, and unprofessional. It lasted about 5-7 weeks and I had at least 4 in-person interviews and 3 on the phone. Each time I went into the office, I met with whomever they felt like sitting my in front of - sometimes while that person was eating their lunch. The employees also opening talked in disparaging ways about other candidates in front of me. There seemed to be a complete disregard for my time as each round took over an hour. The I was then asked to give a presentation, but got a "thanks but no thanks" email a few days later. I felt this was very cold given all the time I had dedicated to their process. Strangely enough, I went to a wedding some months earlier and heard about a similar experience by another wedding guest who was interviewing for a different position.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CipherHealth (New York, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

Multiple rounds beginning with an initial phone screen from recruiter followed by a phone call with a senior member of the team. The next step was a lengthy in-person interview and 30-minute presentation about a specific topic with Q&A.

Highly selective process to ensure the candidate is a good fit culturally and aligns with company's mission, values, and goals

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at CipherHealth? What are your strengths? Share an experience where you had limited resources and overcame obstacles.   Answer Question

Marketing Team Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CipherHealth in April 2015.

Interview

The overall process took so long, I went through 2 phone interviews and 3 in person interviews. In each of the 3 in person interviews I has to interview with 5 people each time. I waited 2 weeks for every email scheduling the next round of interviews. They finally made me do a presentation and pitch them my ideas, I presented to 10 people. After leaving my final interview I was pretty confident they had liked me and that I was going to get an offer, after 2 months of interviewing. After 2 weeks of hearing nothing I sent an email following up, no response after a week I sent another one, no response. I felt that they really didn't want to hire me and they just keep going along. I felt disrespected, not even an email saying thank you we cant offer you the position now. I felt they wasted my time and they didn't care and the reason I wanted to work there in the first place is because I saw them as a company that cared about others.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CipherHealth (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

- Phone screening, a few phone call interviews with team members, presentation and in-person interviews. The presentation is about a topic of your choice within the healthcare or technology fields. I met with account managers as well as some of the product team members

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you had a difficult client and how you managed the account.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CipherHealth in April 2014.

Interview

I got through two phone interviews and an in-person interview at CipherHealth. The phone interviews were pretty straightforward and predictable where they asked me all the classic questions about what I knew about the company and the position and why I would be a good fit. The in-person interview threw me off a bit because it was so informal. The HR rep spent a few minutes talking to me and then started asking random people in the office to come and talk to me.

Interview Questions

• There was no particularly surprising question but the in-person interview was extremely informal so it actually became difficult to stay professional.   Answer Question

Account Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CipherHealth.

Interview

After receiving an email for an invitation to speak with HR over the phone, I sent my availability and stopped hearing anything back. I followed up and still did not receive at email back which is extremely unprofessional. Not sure how HR can drop the ball in the first step of the interview process.

Account Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CipherHealth (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview was casual, and the recruiter set me up to talk to many folks on the team. The questions were a little repetitive and I stayed longer than was scheduled to, but I appreciated that the team wanted to ensure it was a good cultural fit for me and for them.

Interview Questions

• Strengths/weaknesses, general behavioral interview questions.   Answer Question

Account Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CipherHealth (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

I visited the company twice, after numerous phone interviews. The interview process was slow, and had to reach HR sometimes. Overall the company seemed interesting, but the interview process seemed long and tedious for an entry level role.