Cipriani Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cipriani

Caterer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cipriani (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online and submitted my resume. Received an email to schedule an interview about a week later. Very easy interview. A couple of behavioral questions were asked. Overall it was a comfortable environment.

Banquet Server Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cipriani in September 2013.

Interview

You meet up with Carolina (she may have left so it might be someone else now) and she takes you to a room. You're probably not going to be interviewed alone. There you're asked basic questions like "What is your experience in catering" "Describe your work experience" "What do you like about catering?" Note that you DO NOT even have to have catering experience. There was a guy at my interview that had experience in retail but never worked in catering. Once you're done with the questioning she asks for your jacket size and you're done.

Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cipriani (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

I had to arrive to the interview in a professional manner with my resume. The interview was conducted with multiple people simultaneously. We were asked about our interest in the job and told more about the requirements this just demands. We were told that we would have to go to paid 8 hour training, and then be able to start work.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cipriani (Brooklyn, NY) in June 2010.

Interview

Was interviewed for a full time position and was offered a job. However, ended up with maximum 24 hrs per week with schedules changing every week. Horrible management. Developed strong anxiety after working there for only 2 months. Nice place to dine, but not to work.

Sous Chef Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cipriani (Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)) in November 2010.

Interview

The phone me first.I went for personnel interview. The interviewer ask me about my experiences ,reguarding hygeine and safety regulations, about cost control ,stock control, product knowledge and suppliers.

Then chef ask me to food trial test. he is happy with that.

They sent me offer letter after few weeks.i dont signed .They sent me again i decided to sign it.And started my job in cipriani.