Circle K Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Circle K Interview Questions

Updated Aug 9, 2017

1.9

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Circle K.

Interview

The interview was hardly an interview at all. The market manager asked me about my current job and education. I already had years of customer service experience, so it was just a matter of establishing how many hours I wanted and scheduling orientation.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't anything difficult that I was asked. The whole thing was over in about 5 minutes.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Circle K.

Interview

Very casual interview. Was hired in through a temp agency. I had to go into the regional office and interview with the EPOS manager for the Gulfcoast division, as well as two of his Senior analysts. It was a very casual and relaxed interview.

Interview Questions

• I was blown away by this...
      Interviewer: "Tell me a dirty joke."
      He was dead serious.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Circle K (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

Went great...manager was very nice.down to earth...took 70 question test.pretty easy. basic math questions and customer service questions .background check. Test took about a half hour interview about 15 minutes

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spring Hill, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Circle K (Spring Hill, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was me walking in and the manager asking me for my ID and social.. I wasnt expecting to get hired on the spot or be assumed to work that first time i ever even tried to get the job. There wasnt really an interview just a backround check and three days of training

Casier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Circle K.

Interview

Stood during interview in a disaster of a backroom. Tiny space and very unorganized . The interview process was really her asking my advice on how to correct employee problems . Store manager was clearly overwhelmed and needed quality help

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

I've not had to interview for a job as my form company was bought by Circle K. They offered me a potion based on my performance at my form employer.

Csr1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sanford, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Circle K (Sanford, NC) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview was very quick and informal. The manager was late to interview. She said she "forgot" about the interview and that she had to make a bank run. Basically just asked when I could start. I felt like it was very rushed and insincere.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Circle K (Tucson, AZ) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online, received a call 2 days later Friday. Interview was 20 min. He stated that he had other interviews and I should hear from him no later than next Thursday. Received a call the next friday, set up a second interview Wed. Lasted 5 minutes and was told they had other applicants to interview if I didn't hear anything back in 7-10 business days than I didn't get the job. It was a little frustrating due to the excitement in the managers voice on my VM in being interested in hiring me than going in to a 5 min interview to be told 7-10 business days. But they were both very kind.

Interview Questions

• Could I preform cleaning of the inside and outside the facility?
      Would there be anything on my background that I need to be upfront about?
      Experience in retail?
      Availability?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

It was less than 10 minutes long asked one question, walked me around the store describing very vaguely what each task required. The interviewer didn't bother to ask any of my previous job descriptions.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Circle K.

Interview

You meet with store manager and the district manager also be asked to sing any song you we have an appointment set up to go to the orientation at the corporate and then you'll be ready to go to work