Circle K Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Circle K Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2017

1.9

Casier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Circle K.

Interview

Stood during interview in a disaster of a backroom. Tiny space and very unorganized . The interview process was really her asking my advice on how to correct employee problems . Store manager was clearly overwhelmed and needed quality help

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

I've not had to interview for a job as my form company was bought by Circle K. They offered me a potion based on my performance at my form employer.

Csr1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sanford, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Circle K (Sanford, NC) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview was very quick and informal. The manager was late to interview. She said she "forgot" about the interview and that she had to make a bank run. Basically just asked when I could start. I felt like it was very rushed and insincere.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Circle K (Tucson, AZ) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online, received a call 2 days later Friday. Interview was 20 min. He stated that he had other interviews and I should hear from him no later than next Thursday. Received a call the next friday, set up a second interview Wed. Lasted 5 minutes and was told they had other applicants to interview if I didn't hear anything back in 7-10 business days than I didn't get the job. It was a little frustrating due to the excitement in the managers voice on my VM in being interested in hiring me than going in to a 5 min interview to be told 7-10 business days. But they were both very kind.

Interview Questions

• Could I preform cleaning of the inside and outside the facility?
      Would there be anything on my background that I need to be upfront about?
      Experience in retail?
      Availability?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

It was less than 10 minutes long asked one question, walked me around the store describing very vaguely what each task required. The interviewer didn't bother to ask any of my previous job descriptions.

Interview Questions

• Will I take out the trash?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Circle K.

Interview

You meet with store manager and the district manager also be asked to sing any song you we have an appointment set up to go to the orientation at the corporate and then you'll be ready to go to work

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Charles, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Circle K (Saint Charles, MO).

Interview

You talk to manager and fill out application. You have to keep calling everyday and checking up on it so they remember your name and know who to interew. Interview was two days later and it was pretty easy, no psychological questions or anything and then you take a math test on tjeir hiring xomputer and if you pass then they make you go to andifderent location to train for 3 days and it is paid. Then you start and it's really simple.

Customer Service Representative (CSR) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spring Hill, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Circle K (Spring Hill, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

Since they were renovating the Circle K I'd be working at from what used to be a Chevron, the interview was at a McDonald's. I spoke with two people who I assume are my would be managers.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to describe any customer service experience I had and discussed my availability with me.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Circle K (Lakeland, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

It was in a very small room in the back with a newer manger interviewing me and who I believe was the GM listening in. They were both very nice and I also received a second interview which was about the same, but only the GM was there. Both were very quick, under 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if the store completely ran out of 48 oz cups?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Circle K (Austin, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

The manager asked when I can start and I was hired. She didn't review my duties, ask about my cashier experience. She didn't not review any benefits and it took a total of about 5 minutes

Interview Questions

• When can you start and what time are you available   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation