Circle K Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Circle K Interview Questions

Updated Jan 16, 2018

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Spring Lake, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Circle K (Spring Lake, NC).

Interview

Very easy , brief questioning but mostly just looking to see if you willing to work , great for people with limited experience as managers train younger workers to their liking

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Circle K (Columbus, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

You have to meet with the Manger and the District Manager. Once you meet with them then you would apply for the position. After that then they would wait for your background check to come in if it was good you would sign some paper work, and then be given the date for orentation.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Circle K (Houston, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

My manager worked with me on the interview process while my car was disabled after Hurricane Harvey. She did a phone interview with me and conducted my background check from the office until I was cleared to start.

Interview Questions

• If I was ok with working overnights, extra shifts occasionally, call ins.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Circle K.

Interview

The interview was hardly an interview at all. The market manager asked me about my current job and education. I already had years of customer service experience, so it was just a matter of establishing how many hours I wanted and scheduling orientation.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't anything difficult that I was asked. The whole thing was over in about 5 minutes.   2 Answers

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Circle K (Akron, OH) in July 2017.

Interview

Could I pass their math test and a background check. Literally all I had to do, I mean they didn't even ask for a drug screen they just needed bodies that badly.

Interview Questions

• Can you pass a background check?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Circle K.

Interview

Very casual interview. Was hired in through a temp agency. I had to go into the regional office and interview with the EPOS manager for the Gulfcoast division, as well as two of his Senior analysts. It was a very casual and relaxed interview.

Interview Questions

• I was blown away by this...
      Interviewer: "Tell me a dirty joke."
      He was dead serious.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Circle K (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

Went great...manager was very nice.down to earth...took 70 question test.pretty easy. basic math questions and customer service questions .background check. Test took about a half hour interview about 15 minutes

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bolingbrook, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Circle K (Bolingbrook, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

Kind boss asked questions and gave me all the information, then I started about a week later been there ever since going to about five months and still going strong ,what a good job

CSR Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Circle K in April 2017.

Interview

Due to prior personal ties the process was simply submitting my app and waiting for it to process. The interview was simply going in filling online paperwork, meeting everyone and then leaving.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spring Hill, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Circle K (Spring Hill, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was me walking in and the manager asking me for my ID and social.. I wasnt expecting to get hired on the spot or be assumed to work that first time i ever even tried to get the job. There wasnt really an interview just a backround check and three days of training