Cirrus Logic Interview Questions

Updated Aug 31, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 121 of over 121 interviews

Campus Recruiting12%
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Cirrus Logic

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cirrus Logic in Nov 2020

Interview

I had a First-round Screening. The hiring manager asked me basic digital questions and approved me for on-site. For On-site, I had seven - one hour round interviews. All the people who interviewed were nice and made me comfortable during the process. They also gave me their decision pretty quickly. Very nice from their end. All the rounds were technical with discussion on the resume and questions related to the required position.

Interview Questions
  • Questions related to Basic Digital Design, Clock Dividers, Clock Domain Crossing(Very imp!!), RTL coding, FSMs, Valid - Ready protocols, Synthesis, Static timing analysis, Physical Design Fundamentals, Little bit Architecture, very basic analog touch up (easy), very few DSP related questions(easy)
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Cirrus Logic

Application

I interviewed at Cirrus Logic

Interview

The interview was usual like any other. There was a wide variety of question including analog understanding, modeling and verification. There were about 8 rounds, 7 technical. Overall, I would rate a good experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cirrus Logic (Raleigh, NC) in Aug 2021

Interview

One round asking about technical stuff. Started with about yourself and then the technical interview. Interview lasted for 1 whole hour. Topics covered were Signal processing, digital design, Verilog, SystemVerilog.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cirrus Logic

Application

I interviewed at Cirrus Logic

Interview

First screening included a 45 minute interview that went over the technical aspects of work experience and then additional technical questions at the end. Technical questions were not overly difficult and were mainly over signal processing. The interviewer was extremely nice and was even on vacation. It has only been a few days so I am still waiting on a follow-up.

Interview Questions
  • Only remember one: Why do we have analog filters and not just filter signals in the digital domain.

Cirrus Logic

Application

I interviewed at Cirrus Logic

Interview

I got an initial discussion call from a senior HR. I did not like the fact that she directly asked me the base salary and after saying that I am not comfortable sharing it. She went on pushing with this question and said "this is very common, we ask this to director level as well". I had one screening after that and then a final round. Both very good. It was nice talking to people on the team. They also gave me their decision pretty quickly. Very nice from their end.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cirrus Logic

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Cirrus Logic in Mar 2021

Interview

1 initial screen with one developer for discussion on resume and projects I had done. 1 full day of interview, about 5 interview lasting 45 mins each, 1 senior manager, 1 test lead, 2 developers and 1 HR round. Took around 3 months! (yes, 3 months!) to say that they had other applicants who were more fit for the job.

Interview Questions
  • Only one developer asked coding question related to strings, to detect palindrome. Test lead asked questions on syntax, semantics of C-code, git-squash, static code analysis and run-time analysis.

Cirrus Logic

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cirrus Logic

Interview

I contacted the University recruiter. Then, I got the email from the recruiter to set a date and time for an interview. It was a video interview. The interviewer was so cool.

Interview Questions
  • The interviewer asked me some basics questions like frequency divide by 3, D-FF, transform DFT.

Cirrus Logic

Application

I interviewed at Cirrus Logic

Interview

It's a phone call interview The interviewer first introduce basic information about this position Then ask technical questions, and try to help interviewee to go through the answers. In total takes less than 30 minutes

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cirrus Logic (Austin, TX) in Jan 2021

Interview

Started with a phone call to assess position fit and then given a codility coding challenge. Applicants have 1 week to complete the coding challenge. After completion, there are a couple more rounds of interviews consisting of problem solving and behavioral.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Cirrus Logic

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Cirrus Logic in Jan 2021

Interview

Applied through their website, went through series of interview with hr, manager and also other people in the team. Had to prepared for a short 10 minutes technical presentation. Enjoyed every bit of the process. There is delay while getting feedback from each stage but they always come back with a valid reason and keep update me if there is delay to get response.

Interview Questions
  • Why Cirrus, reason to do engineering, greatest achievement Basic logic gates, fft, noise, filter response and circuit, op-amp circuit analysis

Cirrus Logic

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cirrus Logic

Interview

Got an email for a Zoom call interview with one of the engineering manager. First round was a behavioral round along with one coding question, got a reject the next day with no feedback.

Interview Questions
  • How did you or how will you resolve the conflicts your co-worker?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 121 Interviews