Cover image for Cirrus Logic

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Cirrus Logic Interview Questions

Updated Jan 27, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 142 of over 142 interviews

Campus Recruiting12%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Cirrus Logic

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cirrus Logic in Jan 2023

Interview

I was interviewed via zoom call for the role of summer intern-mixed signal modelling and verification engineering by a senior engineer from cirrus logic It covered only technical questions related to the frequency response of a operational amplifier and inverter

Interview Questions
  • design of operational amplifier and an inverter
    Answer Question

Cirrus Logic

Application

I interviewed at Cirrus Logic

Interview

Multiple interviews up to VP with very technical questions and hr interciews online through zoom on multiple days and multiple locations. Each atrps they inform you if you pass to take the next interview

Interview Questions
  • Technical electronics and semiconductor job related

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

Interview

Over-all it was a good interview process and experience. I was able to get a decision on the day of in-person interview. HR will call first (shortlisted), then several interview with different functions, panel interview, hiring manager's interview.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your experience, how to handle difficult situation in your job.

Cirrus Logic

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cirrus Logic in Oct 2022

Interview

First round interview - phone interview Second round interview - video call Didn't get moved to the next stage so I'm not sure if there was another interview round after or just offer stage.

Interview Questions
  • First round interview - Tell me about yourself, why you're interested in the role, what you know about the company, the job location, salary expectations, etc. Second round interview - Technical & behavioral questions. Questions about the projects on my resume.

Cirrus Logic

Application

I interviewed at Cirrus Logic

Interview

I had a 30 minute call with a recruiter who asked some basic questions. The goal was to find the right hiring manager that would suit my interests. Afterwards I had a 60 minute call with the hiring manager where we went over my resume and some basic technical questions.

Interview Questions
  • Filter design questions (pole/zero placement). Static Timing Analysis question between 2 clock domains. Convert this circuit into only NOR gates.

Cirrus Logic

Application

I interviewed at Cirrus Logic

Interview

It happened very well. Most of the interviews is about my project and computer architecture. Super scalar and pipelining are the most concentrated area. Overall it is a good experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cirrus Logic (Austin, TX) in Jun 2022

Interview

1. Recruiter phone screen 2. Hiring Manager zoom screen 3. Onsite - 6 1v1 45 minute zoom interviews Overall, very good experience. The recruiting team was really nice and worked around my schedule to make the interviews happen. Engineering team was very experienced and asked tough questions.

Interview Questions
  • Clock domain crossing, timing closure techniques, and hardware debug/test setups

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hsinchu

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cirrus Logic (Hsinchu) in Jun 2022

Interview

Apply it on web. Hiring manager interview at first step, then team managers and team member interview, director interview on final step. so there is total 3 steps on interview procedure.

Interview Questions
  • What role will be on foundry management?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cirrus Logic (Austin, TX) in May 2022

Interview

The interview process consisted of an HR prescreening, a panel interview, and a follow up interview with the layout manager. Overall, the interview was well-organized and there was a broad range of topics that I was asked about. I interviewed with layout design, CAD, engineering design, and an ESD engineer. It was a good experience as everyone was friendly but asked questions to ensure that my layout skills and understanding were solid.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about floorplanning flow, critical device recognition in schematics, LVS debugging, good ESD layout practices, analog layout practices and electromigration calculations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cirrus Logic (Austin, TX) in May 2022

Interview

The interviewer first explained who he was and how he became a part of the company. He then asked me to explain myself and who I was outside of school. Then went into technical questions and lastly left time to ask questions about the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 142 Interviews

Cirrus Logic Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Cirrus Logic as 50.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.03 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Design Verification Engineer and Design Engineer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Digital Design Engineer and Analog Design Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Cirrus Logic takes an average of 16 days when considering 137 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Mixed Signal Validation Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 7 days), whereas Design Verification Engineer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 19 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Cirrus Logic according to 137 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 38.14%