Cirtec Medical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cirtec Medical Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cirtec Medical

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cirtec Medical.

Interview

Contacted by the recruiter, came into interview and met with about 6 people. I was also given a Gantt chart and asked how I could reduce the time to complete the project. Typical behavioral interview questions. Plan on it taking the better part of the day

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to push back on a client's request? What happened and what was the end result?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amherst, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cirtec Medical (Amherst, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

I had emailed them expressing my interest in the position and sent them my resume. Within two weeks I received a call and we set up an arrangement to meet at the university I attend. The interview was quick, only 10 minutes. Mr. Murray was quite friendly and was very professional in his description of what I would be doing at Cirtec. He stressed that you have to be on top of your game and have to keep the mistakes to an absolute minimum. In the end, he said that I was strongly considered, but he chose another candidate with more experience. Overall, the interview process was smooth and professional.

Medical Devices Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Gatos, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cirtec Medical (Los Gatos, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

I got an interview through a friend who knew someone in the company. I got an email asking to come in for an interview, and met with two engineers. They were generally friendly and welcoming, but it became clear throughout the interview process that I was quite unqualified for the position.

Interview Questions

• They asked a few technical physics related questions to probe my understanding of fundamental concepts.

What is the unit of work?   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cirtec Medical in April 2010.

Interview

I knew an employee who worked there. They referred me to their HR rep and I applied. Got an interview two weeks later. It was pretty easy, I spoke with the head of engineering, the head of quality control, and the head of HR. No skill-based questions were asked, I think they expected me to know nothing only having 1 year of college experience. Everyone was nice and welcoming and I got the job offer after 8 days.

Interview Questions

• It was for a first year intern position in quality control. No technical questions were asked. They asked about my major and what I would enjoy doing there.   Answer Question