Citadel Financial Technology associate Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Financial Technology associate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Citadel (Chicago, IL) in October 2009.

Interview

Citadel recruited for the FTAP program at my University. The first round interview consisted of a 30 minute behavioural and a 30 minute technical with a HR representative and then a FTAP alumni. The technical interview was fairly easy - mostly talked about your background in various fields and probed deeply in topics that the interviewer was interested in.

I was invited to a final round in Chicago. That was three technical interviews of 45 minutes each with a 15 minute behavioural with each interviewer. Similar format as the first round.

Interview Questions

• Write code to multiply two matrices.   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Citadel

Financial Technology associate Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citadel in October 2008.

Interview

I was contacted by Citadel after a career fair. First I was invited to an info session which was very helpful.
    An invitation from Citadel was then sent to me to sign up for an interview. The night before the interview I was invited to meet with the people who were going to interview us and got to ask them different questions about the position as well as hearing stories about a day in their life. The next day I had two interviews back to back: one was a technical interview by a current employ in this position and the other was a personality interview by a HR.

Interview Questions

• Describe the difference between the academic world and the business world?   Answer Question