Citadel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Citadel

3.2

1. Featured Interview

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Citadel (London, England (UK)) in March 2019.

Interview

First I was contacted by a recruiter and had a Phone screening. A week later, we scheduled a remote technical interview. 3 weeks, had another round of technical interview

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citadel.

Interview

Did a phone screen after talking with a recruiter. The interview contradicted himself with one of the questions, however. It seemed like he didn't know what he was talking about.

Front End Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citadel in May 2020.

Interview

Steps:

1. Was contacted by recruiter on LinkedIn
    2. Recruiter sent hackerrank link for me to complete
    2 a. There was 5 questions on the hackerrank, I got all tests passing except for 1 question.
    3. Recruiter emailed next day saying they want to move forward with phone interview
    4. Setup phone interview for following week.

The phone interview was fine, the interviewer was nice. I was asked some deep questions on JavaScript and about what features of ES6 I use. Then I was asked to create a small React component . I did fine, but I didn't get an onsite because I think I didn't know my JavaScript well enough. If you are applying for front end make sure you know the ins and outs of vanilla JavaScript NOT just React.

I was ghosted by the recruiter, which is whatever but it'd be cool to at least get an automated message saying I wasn't moving forward.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citadel.

Interview

The first round technical interview is mainly about the internships and projects (details) shown in your resume, . And some basic concepts, such as using binomial trees to price the European Options, CAPM model and its meanings, etc. It takes about 1 hour.

Interview Questions

• How to use binomial tree to determine the price of European Call Option   Answer Question

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citadel.

Interview

First, research question, mainly focus on your research paper. The methods you used. Second, some code questions. Assume a case, how can you design and solve the case. Third, one brainstorm question. You can get hint when you stuck.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citadel.

Interview

Two phone interviews or webscreen . One fits interview about resume, interest and why. One technical interview about probability. I applied online and they get back to me within two weeks after applicaitons.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citadel.

Interview

2 rounds of phone interview which were followed by 6 rounds of onsite interview. however, the team is very nice and helpful. they do have a coding assignment give to me, and then ghost

Quantitative Researcher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citadel.

Interview

Technical interview with current Quants, Mainly focus on the resume terms. There would be one brainteaser question. The interviewer will guide you to find the correct answer of both technical questions and brain teaser.

Quantitative Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Citadel (Chicago, IL) in January 2020.

Interview

Phone interview in early October. On site interview at Citadel, Chicago in early January. Four interviewers for one hour each. Three technical and one behavioral interview. No answer after 1 month.

Quantitative Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citadel (New York, NY) in November 2019.

Interview

It is 40 mins in total. The first 10 mins is to give an introduction. The interviewer is curious about the details of research. There are two questions in total. They are easy, but I didn't complete them well. Failed after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Given the probability of coin head is p. What is the expected number to get three heads in a row?   2 Answers

Trader Interview

Interview

completed online application, waited for a 2-week resume screening, got really smooth interview process including math and finance and brainteasers, no tricky questions.
    hope this review helps and best luck to everyone