KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Citadel Interview Questions

Updated Aug 9, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 590 of over 590 interviews

3.2
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Citadel

Application

I interviewed at Citadel

Interview

The interviewers were polite, but did not seem to be excited about their jobs. It interview loop was very standard with HR, screen and onsite. They was efficient moving along with the interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Asked specific questions regarding previous experiences.
    Answer Question

Citadel

Application

I interviewed at Citadel

Interview

Online math test, not so hard, but the time is very limited, you need to calculate very fast. Normal probability and statistic questions which may be found in "interview books"

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Citadel

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Citadel

Application

I interviewed at Citadel

Interview

Several interviews with teams, trying to find the right fit. Can be tough on schedule with work. Thought HR/talent team was excellent, but commit to taking time to devote to process if interested.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Citadel

Application

I interviewed at Citadel

Interview

1. The email from Citadel asked me to explain some financial products. 2. Motivation is more important, the willingness to join is important. 3. Have a good understanding of the position. 4. To find the real point of interest, support your point of view with examples. 5. Ask about your experience in detail, look at your analytical skills / problem solving skills. 6. The final question-and-answer session.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Citadel

Application

I interviewed at Citadel

Interview

The coding test was performed online in hackerrank. There were three questions in total, involving data structures and algorithms. Questions related to dynamic programming and linked list manipulation were involved

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Citadel

Application

I interviewed at Citadel

Interview

After submitting an online application, there is a coding challenge via Hackerrank. I got the email for the coding challenge minutes after submitting the application, so I think it is automated. The coding challenge was hard and I did not pass it.

Interview Questions
  • The problems on the coding challenge were of leetcode hard difficulty

Citadel

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citadel in Jul 2022

Interview

two questions . Both LC hard/medium. One was a simple iterate through the other however was extremely difficult. I would definitely grind LC and make sure you know your DS.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Citadel

Application

I interviewed at Citadel

Interview

Online test, haccarank. Typically 2 questions hackarank, one was easy and the other was leetcode hard. Don't spend too much time on one of the questions. Divide you time accordingly

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Citadel

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citadel in Jun 2022

Interview

Coding Assessment where I had to complete three questions in 2 hours, very math heavy technical questions and had to pass all test cases to move forward with the interview process

Citadel

Application

I interviewed at Citadel

Interview

The first phase was a coder pad - based phone screen interview. Followed by onsite interviews (lasted 4 hours) at their offices in Chicago, even though the actual internship could be in a different office

Interview Questions
  • Described different teams and asked which ones appealed to me more

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Citadel (New York, NY)

Interview

phone interview, 2 rounds 1 for behavior questions 1 for coding Behavior round takes about 35 minutes while it should be 1 hour. Coding round has 3 questions in total. Only need to describe the solution to 1st question. 2nd question is a follow up of 1st question, and need coding. 3rd question is like a brain teaser.

Interview Questions
  • coding is about Dijkstra, not very hard. But has a brain teaser type of coding question as a follow up
Viewing 1 - 10 of 590 Interviews

Citadel Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Citadel as 48.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.24 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Intern and Quantitative Researcher rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Software Engineer and Software Engineer(Internship) roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Citadel takes an average of 18 days when considering 513 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Quantitative Research Analyst had the quickest hiring process (on average 7 days), whereas Analyst roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 35 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Citadel according to 513 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 27.45%