Citadel Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 479 of over 479 interviews

3.2
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Citadel

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citadel

Interview

The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making a hire.

Interview Questions
  • Statistics and probability, linear regression etc.
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Citadel

Application

I interviewed at Citadel

Interview

Hard Hackerrank. Questions on Dynamic Programming, Backtracking and Bit Manipulation. Very DSA focused. Requires intense Leetcode preparation. Doing competitive programming on platforms like CodeChef and Codeforces would definitely help. Overall, a hard interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Citadel

Application

I interviewed at Citadel

Interview

Got headhunted by a recruitment firm and then a few rounds of interviews, followed by a comp negotiation with Human Resources. Got an offer after 3 months. The person that I interviewed included the COO as well as the PM head.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Citadel

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Citadel

Interview

Phone screen, probability and algorithms questions. They were all very easy questions. While I could solve them, I was too slow, which is probably why I did not get an on-site invite.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Citadel

Application

I interviewed at Citadel

Interview

90 minute hackerrank test 1 hour technical phone screen 1 hour behavioral phone screen 2 hours technical onsite 1 hour behavioral onsite Then I was told I did very well on my on sites and they would like to proceed to a team matching phase. The recruiter gathered some information about what I wanted to work in and said they'd set up some team matching calls. I never heard from them again. I later heard from the middleman recruitment agency that they had dropped my profile.

Interview Questions
  • Signed an NDA. Leetcode medium/hard style questions although they were not on Leetcode.
1 person found this interview helpful

Citadel

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Citadel in May 2021

Interview

Recruiter reached out through LinkedIn. Specifically for the NXT program in NYC. Looking for a front end engineer. They sent a front end HackerRank challenge which I completed on my own time a week after it was sent. 1 hour, 9 javascript questions. All multiple choice. No feedback afterwards.

Interview Questions
  • Typical runtime and space complexity questions. Compare these screenshots of code and choose which fits a list of specifications.

Citadel

Application

I interviewed at Citadel

Interview

Talked with the recruiter but was noticed the following week that did not get a technical interview. Went over the resume and the process was smooth so seems strange that did not move forward.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Citadel

Application

I interviewed at Citadel

Interview

C++ questions, design questions, brain teasers. One phone interview + on-site. Some people had to go through a coding challenge but I didn't as I initiated through a recruiter. Overall, a positive experience.

Interview Questions
  • Virtual functions in C++, design a circular buffer (any language)

Citadel

Application

I interviewed at Citadel

Interview

Multiple rounds of interview, covering stock ideas, portfolio construction in a low-net / multiple factor neutral model, research process, model building. A third party also conducts a day-long psychological assessment interview.

Interview Questions
  • tell me about a stock you like and a stock you would short today

Citadel

Application

I interviewed at Citadel

Interview

The whole process doesn’t take much time. The first round is OA. The second round is phone interview. It includes one Markov chains problem and one coding problem. The last round takes one day. But the manager interviewer is not content with my performance. So the last round stops earlier. The final round takes up to 6 interviewer and each round includes coding problem.

Interview Questions
  • A and B toss a fair coin. A - HTH, B - HTT. Any three-sequence has a match of A/B patterns, we have a winner. P(A=winner) = ? (Sol: Markov Chains)
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citadel (London, England, England) in Apr 2021

Interview

I applied via friend's referral on Mar 15th. Interviewer scheduled an intro call on 23rd march. They explained to me the NXT enterprise position and the interview process. They skipped the hackerrank [coding] round. So my first round was virtual interview with 2 interviewers [1hr each] - 1 technical coding; other behavioral. It was scheduled on Apr 7 and was told I'd get a feedback in 1 day. But I got a reject on Apr 12 [couple days were weekend].

Interview Questions
  • Given a csv file as input convert it to columnar data
1 person found this interview helpful