CitiusTech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CitiusTech Interview Questions

Updated Jul 31, 2017

C++ Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CitiusTech (Denver, CO).

Interview

HR Screeners are failed used car salesmen pedantically fumbling through resumes. Recruiters ineptly wonder if you're versed in troubleshooting and implementation despite conspicuous vendor certifications specifically defined for troubleshooting. The screeners and recruiters have no technology acumen and incapable of interpreting your responses to their poorly recited questions.

Interview Questions

• Do you know JIRA (A lousy JAVA based bug / trouble ticketing system )   1 Answer

The place is a joke, Cerner is 10x larger and smarter and a better recruiting experience.

Implementaion Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CitiusTech (Sacramento, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

Interviews were very direct and to the point, which I appreciated greatly. There did not seem to be any "game playing" which I find most tedious and really don't feel I want to work for a company that interviews in that manner.

Interview Questions

• I had done research on the company and the product so this was not an issue at all.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Again, It was a very straight forward process, I stated my salary requirements, they accepted.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CitiusTech.

Interview

One multiple choice questions test and one technical interview.
    The test was pretty standard with basic logic and math questions and some verbal section.

In the interview I was asked to write any sorting technique and a couple of brain teasers.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult in particular but may be the brain teasers were slightly tricky.   Answer Question

Negotiation

NO negotiations.

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CitiusTech (Houston, TX) in November 2012.

Interview

Application
    I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CitiusTech over telephone and skype..

Answer Question

SSE Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CitiusTech in August 2012.

Interview

First face to face interview . then comes the technical interview and then the hr round. Then they will give the offer letter,First face to face interview . then comes the technical interview and then the hr round. Then they will give the offer letter

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Airoli (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CitiusTech (Airoli (India)).

Interview

Hiring process is very well managed and finishes in one day. HR is quick and responsive. Not much time is wasted during the entire process. Offer letter is handed out on the same day.

Interview Questions

• 1. Current project with my current employers
      2. Core java questions about abstraction, encapsulation, String and collections.
      3. They had a lot of emphasis on Spring. Spring configurations and concepts.   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to leave current company?   Answer Question

MIS Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CitiusTech (Mumbai (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

I got an interview call from them. I reached their office and one of the hiring staff seemed clueless about it. It took her half an hour to confirm it and get back to me(meanwhile I filled their lengthy from sipping "water") The interview was scheduled for 3 but my first round happened at 5 pm which lasted for 15 minutes and I was asked to wait for the second round. The head of HR came to take my next round at 6.30 pm. Only to know that the call was for data analyst but they wanted me to give MIS reporting for HR . Never been so disappointed.

Interview Questions

• how many brothers do you have ?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CitiusTech.

Interview

I have given 3 rounds in a single day for UI Developer role. First round was tech then managerial after that final HR round. Around 20 people came for interview only 4 were selected among them. In technical round interviewer asked questions from Angularjs and few questions from JavaScript. It was neither tough nor easy. Them in managerial manager asked about my project and discuss some scenario based questions. HR round is for salary negotiation and HR was telling the company policies, hr told me I will get offer letter after two days but I didn't get it then I called HR for the same she told me that she is waiting for the approval.

Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CitiusTech (Chennai (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

AWS experience, design based questions which will be asked to you. It depends on the interviewer's mind what kind of questions they will ask you. 3 interviews in total so be prepared with job description and apply all the knowledge you have it with you

Interview Questions

• All theorotical questions based AWS and role based questions   Answer Question

Interview

Applied through college ; had first aptitude test; then one technical interview and then one HR round;

sample questions -

1) Code for fibonacci series.
    2) Few puzzles
    3) what is your last year project. Explain that.
    4) what I should hire you.

Interview Questions

• All questions were easy are were based on my academic project.   Answer Question