Citywide Home Loans Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citywide Home Loans Interview Questions

Interviews at Citywide Home Loans

Mortgage Loan Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citywide Home Loans (Denver, CO) in July 2017.

Interview

There is no reason to rip someone to shreds in a job interview. If you don't like them and they don't like you move on. They called me to answer a few questions and asked the same questions all over again in the interview. They completely wasted my time. They said this wasn't even an interview but a pre-interview. They then told me if I didn't hear from them to just assume I didn't get the job. But oh there might be another round of interviews. No thanks.

Loan Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Citywide Home Loans (Denver, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

I interviewed for the loan partner position in the Denver location. I was referred to the job by a friend who works for the company. The HR interviewer was very personable and made interviewing comfortable and easy. It did take awhile to hear back following the interview, but in their defense the interview was followed by a holiday weekend.

Quality Control Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandy, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citywide Home Loans (Sandy, UT) in June 2016.

Interview

Standard interview/hiring process. I don't know what other description you are looking for. Like I said, it was a standard interview/hiring process. That's all I have to say.

Mortgage Loan Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandy, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citywide Home Loans (Sandy, UT) in February 2015.

Interview

There was a phone interview with HR as well as a written test and then followed up by a panel phone interview. I never had a face to face interview

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citywide Home Loans (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

First the company requested that I do a "test" design of a postcard even though I had submitted an online portfolio. I debated doing it, but went ahead. When I arrived at the office for my interview, I had to manually complete an application, despite the fact that I had already done so online. Then, the interviewer proceeded with the interview mentioning at the end that the work was contract not full time as listed in the ad.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions, I got the feeling that the interviewer didn't have much marketing experience/ didn't know what to ask   Answer Question

Loan Officer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Citywide Home Loans (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2012.

Interview

I simply met with the loan officers. They like me, I liked them.

Negotiation

I asked for a raise after 9 months and got it. The bonus structure is aggressive, but it depends too much on what the LO is able to sell.