Civica Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Civica Interview Questions

Updated Nov 7, 2017

2.8

.NET Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Civica (Bristol, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

They talk about the company, then you have a chance to talk about your experience.
    After that you need to draw a diagram with technologies that you used.
    In the end if you have questions you can raise them.
    If you don't have a nice suit, you WASTED you time.

Interview Questions

• The questions are not difficult if you have experience in .NET   2 Answers

Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Civica (Leeds, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

Brilliant, very friendly and polite, made to feel comfortable and was no strain on the questions asked, staff were helpful and polite, very easy to find the building, workplace is quiet and clean, interview room was tidy and neat

Interview Questions

• previosu work experience, previous customer service experience, SQL test, what my hobbies and interest were.   Answer Question

Junior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Civica.

Interview

One stage face to face interview process. I was invited to an interview after chatting to the internal recruiter.
    I was not offered the role as I did not have enough external client experience, which was frustrating as it was not a question asked during the interview and something I could have offered ample example of.

Office Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newburn, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Civica (Newburn, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a relaxed atmosphere, with the people I'd be working directly with. There was no "sitting behind a desk, looking at me", they sat next to me so I didn't feel intimidated.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Support Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Civica (Bristol, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Fantastic from start to finish. Recruitment team kept me in the loop at every step, interviewers were friendly whilst remaining professional and my overall opinion of Civica has been set very high.

Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Civica (Leeds, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Friendly, efficient and I was kept really well informed the whole way though the process. One of the best interview experiences I've had. Chris Miles, a Civica recruiter, has done a great job fielding questions and keeping me informed.
    After the informal telephone interview I was told how the interview process would work, and was given a decision not long after the final face to face interview.
     I found the process to be well organised and striking a good balance between formal and informal.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions, followed by role and experience specific ones - nothing strange!   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Derby, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Civica (Derby, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

A professional yet relaxed and enjoyable 2 stage process, where I was made to feel at ease straight away in both my first and second interviews. The Civica recruiter Chris Miles kept me up to date all the way through the process, so I knew exactly how much time would be in-between my interviews and when I could expect a decision. I was not kept waiting nor in the dark at any point throughout the process. The people I have met so far clearly love working for this company, and I am very much looking forward to the next stage of my career with this company.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever failed to deliver something (eg a project or workstream inside a project) and why?   1 Answer

Graduate Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Civica (Bristol, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

The hiring process started with a short, informal phone interview, before the actual interview was confirmed. The interview was at their Bristol branch with the manager of the graduate BA scheme and one of last year's graduates. The interview was largely competency based, but also required a presentation to be made at the start. In addition, the interviewers were keen to share a lot of information about the role and company.

Technical Design Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Civica (Birmingham, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Initial interview with the Civica Recruitment Manager to discuss possible roles coming up in the future. There was nothing 100% suitable at the time but he has added me to their Talent Pipeline. It was a useful conversation so that I can be made aware of any future roles that come up that match both our requirements.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Civica.

Interview

I was contacted initially by the recuitment company. The recruitment consultant initially met me to ensure I was what they were looking for, and to get to know me a little bit better. I was always kept in the loop, and was contacted 2 days later with a date for a formal interview with the employer. I met the team I would be working with (if successful) and had 4 meetings before actually being offered the job. This was not an issue for me as I felt like it was a good thing that the Company were making sure they were investing in the right person, instead of offering me the job based on one interview.

Interview Questions

• Skills I possess to be able to successfully succeed in this role   Answer Question