Civica Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Civica Interview Questions

Updated Oct 19, 2018

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Civica (Sydney (Australia)) in May 2011.

Interview

Maximum two rounds of interviews and should be through. Interviews are bit technical in nature. Attempt to answer to the point, and show interest in new upcoming IT technologies and techniques.

Interview Questions

• Are you scared to take up this role.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Initial negotiation may not help but during annual appraisals it helps once you prove your worth.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vaughan, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Civica (Vaughan, ON (Canada)) in September 2015.

Interview

Simple questions regarding OOP and 2 questions asking how to solve simple problems. One person asked general questions, and the tech-lead asked questions regarding map based applications. The hiring process was very quick and everything got back to me in a few days and they asked me to start in a week.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Civica.

Interview

Interview lasted just under two hours, with a test at the end. Standard interview questions that I had prepared for. Staff very friendly and the environment was comfortable and not intimidating. Don't be afraid to ask questions if you are unsure.

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Civica (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

a little bit slower than usual - it took 5 weeks for a 3 stage interview. overall a good and positive experience: telephone interview, then a face to face one with the line manager, eventually an F2F one with the Head of the Marketing.

Interview Questions

• What are your main weaknesses?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Civica (Leeds, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

There was a phone interview followed by a face to face interview. Several standard questions where undertaken before a couple really out there ones. Very friendly people who made the whole process very comfortable. Nice modern offices in Leeds city centre where attractive as well which made the company very appealing and professional when I walked in

Interview Questions

• Most important thing you have accomplished?   1 Answer

Information Technology Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Civica in April 2013.

Interview

in the interview they ask you some technical questions about SQL and object oriented programming and web development
    Then there are some SQL queries you need to write. After this, they give you a sitaution of a business and ask you to model a class diagram for it.

Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Civica (Leeds, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Friendly, efficient and I was kept really well informed the whole way though the process. One of the best interview experiences I've had. Chris Miles, a Civica recruiter, has done a great job fielding questions and keeping me informed.
    After the informal telephone interview I was told how the interview process would work, and was given a decision not long after the final face to face interview.
     I found the process to be well organised and striking a good balance between formal and informal.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions, followed by role and experience specific ones - nothing strange!   Answer Question

Technical Design Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Civica (Birmingham, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Initial interview with the Civica Recruitment Manager to discuss possible roles coming up in the future. There was nothing 100% suitable at the time but he has added me to their Talent Pipeline. It was a useful conversation so that I can be made aware of any future roles that come up that match both our requirements.

Junior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Civica.

Interview

One stage face to face interview process. I was invited to an interview after chatting to the internal recruiter.
    I was not offered the role as I did not have enough external client experience, which was frustrating as it was not a question asked during the interview and something I could have offered ample example of.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Altrincham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Civica (Altrincham, England (UK)) in June 2012.

Interview

Had one to one interview with one department within the Software development team then with another. The first being the development team then the second with the testing department. Each had their own individual interview questions and technical tests associated with it. The software development test was database queries and then a modelling questions. The testing was a case study with questions attached.

Interview Questions

• Given set of business cards had to model it in terms of a software project   Answer Question