Clark Construction Group Interview Questions

Updated Jan 12, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 153 of over 153 interviews

Employee Referral13%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Clark Construction Group

Application

I interviewed at Clark Construction Group

Interview

It was a 15 minute process to initially put a face to the name. I was able to share things about my resume while also learning about the interviewer's life in the workforce.

Interview Questions
  • What are you most proud of?
    Answer Question

Clark Construction Group

Application

I interviewed at Clark Construction Group

Interview

The recruiters were very personable and friendly. Really told a lot about the company and expressed how good the company was to them. Really seems like the company cares a lot about their employees and treats them right.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Clark Construction Group

Application

I interviewed at Clark Construction Group

Interview

I met with campus recruiting, which materialized into a first-round interview. The interview was not very technical, and more focused on personal interests and questions. They wanted to know my prior experiences and qualifications.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Clark Construction Group

Application

I interviewed at Clark Construction Group

Interview

I met these guys at a College Campus Job/Intership Workshop. They were very outgoing and had a lot to say about their company. The interview went well for me, they excited to hear about my accomplishments and what I envisioned my self doing for the company of the summer.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever had to deal with an dissatisfied customer and if so how did you go about it?

Clark Construction Group

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Clark Construction Group

Interview

Really easy standard behavioral interview, spoke with two engineers who are pretty young, not exactly even in your field. It was a short 30 min zoom interview and got an offer a couple weeks later

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Clark Construction Group (College Park, MD) in Nov 2021

Interview

Online. Had a one on one interview. Received an email a few days later that for a final interview. Final interview was also online and I met with 3 people of different status' / locations that work for Clark

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clark Construction Group (Davis, CA) in Nov 2021

Interview

I did 2 interviews total. The second round of interviews were 3 back to back 30 minute interviews. Prior to the interviews we had an informational session to refresh our minds.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Clark Construction Group

Application

I interviewed at Clark Construction Group

Interview

Met future manager at an on-site career fair, next day on-campus interview. Very casual interview asked basic behavioral questions regarding work and school experience. Big thing was why clark and why construction .

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you failed and how to did you respond to future events?

Clark Construction Group

Application

I interviewed at Clark Construction Group

Interview

Talked to their representative at the college career fair; got notified to go over the school interview on the next day; notified via email for a site interview as the last round

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Clark Construction Group

Application

I interviewed at Clark Construction Group

Interview

I had a conversation/interview in my university's career fair with alumni working for the company. He then emailed me for an in-person interview. I had the interview with him and after a couple of months, I was contacted by the recruiter to do a phone interview. After the phone interview with the recruiter, I waited a week for his final decision.

Interview Questions
  • What do you consider your main weakness and strengths? Do you consider yourself a leader? Questions about my resume.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 153 Interviews