Clark Construction Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Clark Construction Group

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Clark Construction Group (Washington, DC) in January 2019.

Interview

Simple, Phone call with the Hr Director. Pretty competetive process with kids coming in from all the top schools in the U S A. Had family relastive which referred me to the company thankfully.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about Clark   1 Answer

Summer Associate Interview

Interview

Applied online, had to do a recorded online video interview (which was a only a few questions), then had a phone interview a few weeks later (behavioral interview), then got an offer a couple weeks after that

Summer Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Clark Construction Group.

Interview

Unbeknownst to me, my resume was passed on to Clark by another company since the original company didn’t have what I was looking for.

I learned about this when I received a phone call from one of Clark’s directors asking to meet up over coffee. So we met up at a local coffee shop and basically just had a casual conversation about my experience and the position.

Offer made at the end of the meeting.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Clark Construction Group.

Interview

There were two interview before getting an offer. First interview was about 30 minutes the second interview lasted a few hours and it included a tour on a job site.

Engineer Interview

Interview

I had an on campus interview after a career fair, then got called in for a for main office interview. I meet with multiple people for short interviews and had a site visit in the same day to see the projects the company works on.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my responsibilities from my previous work experience on my resume.   Answer Question

Summer Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clark Construction Group in November 2019.

Interview

video interview and then phone interview
    nothing too hard, just basic behavioural questions, be relaxed and don't really need to prepare, recruiters were very nice about everything and made me feel comfortable

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clark Construction Group (San Francisco, CA) in November 2019.

Interview

Interview was very engaging and inviting. I felt very welcomed by all parties I interviewed with. It was a very easy interview process, more of a casual conversation rather than a formal interview.

Interview Questions

• My past experience and why I was interested in construction.   Answer Question

Office Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Clark Construction Group (Bethesda, MD) in November 2019.

Interview

Clark Construction came to our University Campus Career fair event. After speaking with the representatives, I was invited to first round interviews on campus. A week or two after the panel style interview, I was invited to Bethesda, MD HQ for second round interviews. They flew me in and provided a hotel room. The interview event was approximately 6hrs. The day consisted of an information session, 3 separate interviews (between executives, HR management, and VP), a lunch, and a tour of a nearby project. Clark team was very kind, open minded, and seemed to genuinely care about each interviewee.

Interview Questions

• Why Clark Construction?   Answer Question
    • Describe your greatest achievement and what makes it so special.   Answer Question
    • How do you manage multi-tasking?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you had to lead a team. What would you have done differently?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you had to manage a manager. What was the outcome? What would you learn from the experience?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you did not know how to do something at work or school and how did you approach the situation? What was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • Are you willing to move? If so, where?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Clark Construction Group (Bethesda, MD) in October 2019.

Interview

I talked to an employer at a job fair on campus. I was called that day to interview on campus. A few days later I was invited to Clark's headquarters in Bethesda for a super day. The day comprised of three interviews and a trip to a construction site.

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Clark Construction Group.

Interview

Met with multiple managers and the Controller for the first interview then with the CFO for the final interview. Each session was around 15 minutes but the one with CFO was about half an hour.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clark Construction Group (Atlanta, GA) in April 2019.

Interview

I had a phone call where they learned about me. Then they set up a one-way computer interview where you had 30s to read the prompt and a 2min recorded answer.

Interview Questions

• What makes you good for clark?   1 Answer