Cover image for Clark Construction Group

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Clark Construction Group Interview Questions

Updated Feb 2, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 182 of over 182 interviews

Employee Referral12%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Clark Construction Group

Application

I interviewed at Clark Construction Group

Interview

The interview process was a little delayed from most companies, but all members of the Bethesda team helping with interviews were friendly and engaging. The recruiting team was also very quick to answer or direct my questions.

Interview Questions
  • Thy targeted these questions to what was on my resume.
    Answer Question

Clark Construction Group

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Clark Construction Group

Interview

Initial interview took place after meeting a recruiter through my university's career fair. Afterwards was invited to their office along with other candidates for final interviews. The final interview was a day long process, including an information session, three separate interviews, and a jobsite tour. Both breakfast and lunch were provided.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time during your education or career where you encountered a colleague who was doing something unethical? How did you address this situation? What sets you apart from other potential candidates?

Clark Construction Group

Application

I interviewed at Clark Construction Group

Interview

Behavioral Questions from a variety of interviewers (6). The questions were asked in multiple parts but never repeated so you must remember each part of the question while coming up with your response.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Clark Construction Group

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Clark Construction Group

Interview

More a conversation than an interview. Friendly and interesting people. One interview on campus and three at the offices. They want to get to know you. Be curious! Be prepared to ask meaningful questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Clark Construction Group

Application

I interviewed at Clark Construction Group

Interview

It was like an orientation/interview. We met a bunch of people and got to know different roles at Clark. People were nice. Wish there were a bit more spoken about non project management but rather other areas.

Interview Questions
  • What is a time in which your integrity was put to the test

Clark Construction Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clark Construction Group in Dec 2022

Interview

I met with the recruiter over Microsoft Teams to discuss the position. She began with a brief introduction to Clark Construction and was primarily interested in my familiarity with construction from both the design side and the construction site side.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about the classes you took at college? Tell me more about your internships/work experience? Tell me about times where you displayed leadership?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Clark Construction Group (McLean, VA) in Dec 2022

Interview

Very easy interview. Interviewed in person at their HQ. A group of us rotated between three different people. Questions were behavioral questions and about your previous experience. After interviews, we were given lunch and a site tour.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. Tell me about a time you made a mistake.

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Clark Construction Group (McLean, VA) in Nov 2022

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward and consisted of a few basic zoom interviews. Their questions were not difficult and rather exploratory conversations. I was asked “what is the biggest challenge you have had to overcome.”

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Clark Construction Group

Application

I interviewed at Clark Construction Group

Interview

My process had only a behavioral interview with no technical portion. They asked light questions based on my resume, past civil engineering projects, and interest in customer service. Overall, pretty easy interview even though I didn't get an offer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Clark Construction Group (Los Angeles, CA)

Interview

Reading questions from paper and some personal questions. Easy to talk to and make a connection. I would practice questions online before the interview as some questions were worded in a weird way.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 182 Interviews

Clark Construction Group Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Clark Construction Group as 80.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.60 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Project Engineer and Summer Associate rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Office Engineer and Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Clark Construction Group takes an average of 28 days when considering 195 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 24 days), whereas Project Engineer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 30 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Clark Construction Group according to 195 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 28.57%