Clearlink Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 127 of over 127 interviews

Recruiter11%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clearlink (Salt Lake City, UT) in Sep 2021

Interview

I was very comfortable speaking with the HR recruiter. I appreciated that they were very straightforward about the company, the role, salary expectations, and the hiring process. I was grateful that there were only 2 interviews, rather than 5, like several companies I've interviewed in the past have had. Great experience interviewing with ClearLink!

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about you and your experience.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Clearlink

Application

I interviewed at Clearlink

Interview

Great interview process. They asked a lot of intriguing questions and gave a great description of what the job would entail. Over all I was very pleased with the process and how they lead me through it.

Interview Questions
  • Sales experience previous work experience and what my previous job was?

The latest conversations about Advertising

3,037

254 Comments

Join the conversation on

Clearlink

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clearlink in Aug 2021

Interview

Process went really well. I first spoke with the recruiter (30 mins phone call) to have a high level conversation about my experience and the company. She pushed me to the Hiring Manager (30 mins zoom), where we had a more in depth conversation about what the role entails and experience needed. At the end of the conversation, we spoke about compensation. The hiring manager wanted to bring me onboard but my salary requirements were too far out of their range along with being over qualified. The hiring manager suggested I take a look at the Analytics Strategist position as it was a better fit for my higher experience and salary range. The recruiter put me in contact with the recruiter hiring for Analytics Strategist position.

Interview Questions
  • What book are you reading right now? What is one idea/believe that you recently change your perspective on and why? What do you do outside of work? What are you passionate about?

Clearlink

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Clearlink

Interview

Two round interview. First one was a quick one on the phone and second one was an in person interview. Easy interview if you are well prepared and know what you are doing.

Interview Questions
  • Have you had a time when you get a feedback and you didn’t agree with it?

Clearlink

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clearlink

Interview

Very easy interview process. Asked a few basic sales questions to determine eligibility. And then moved onto past experience and “why should we pick you” type questions. Overall a good experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Clearlink

Application

I interviewed at Clearlink

Interview

Great Interview easy to answer questions. Pretty straight forward interview processes. Met with one person in interview. Left feeling like it was a good experience. This ended up being a good experience and taught me a good deal about how to do interviews in the future.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Clearlink

Application

I interviewed at Clearlink

Interview

easily influencing others to take charge in a digital realm that makes you understand tough and rough atmospheres without catching a difficult client in the wrong moment, but with great motivational force

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kingman, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clearlink (Kingman, AZ)

Interview

It was all online which was really different for me but in the end the recruiter was super helpful. Went through the process in less than a week and a half

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clearlink (Salt Lake City, UT) in Feb 2021

Interview

1st interview went well and seem to go well. Very positive. I was told I would hear back by Thursday or Friday (a few days after the interview had taken place) to setup my second interview and I was ghosted by the recruiter. I then received an email two weeks after the interview took place to find out they had decided on another candidate. While I do not mind rejection if I am not the right fit, I am disappointed in the the lack of properly setting expectations, followthrough, and professionalism.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Clearlink

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Clearlink in Feb 2021

Interview

I applied from a employee referral so I applied via online. 2 weeks later got email stating I would get a phone interview which was a recruiter. But nobody showed up to the call. I emailed the recruiter who I was supposed to talk too. Never got a response till 3 days later I got a rejection email stating I was not qualified. I showed my friend the nightmare and a few later they try to resetup up another interview with me. At this point not interested in working with a crappy HR process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 127 Interviews