Clearlink Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Clearlink (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2020.

Interview

The process was professional and pleasant. I really enjoyed it. From the first contact with a recruiter all the way through an interview with a senior VP. It seems like a great place.

Internal Sales Interview

Interview

At the time, in-person group interview. It's a call center and, just like any call center, their standards aren't high if you're a young student or otherwise underqualified. Questions were posed to the group and as long as you answered, and somewhat professionally, you were likely to get in. Granted, this was during a hiring surge, but if they aren't currently you don't have to wait long as the turnover rate is very high.

Medicare Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clearlink (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2020.

Interview

A pretty easy and relaxed Phone interview. It took about 20 minutes total starting with me asking a few questions then the recruiter asked me a few questions, and told me about to pay, hours and job.

Interview Questions

• What was my favorite food and how would I sell it to someone.   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Clearlink (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2020.

Interview

One Over the phone interview since it’s work from home, was asked roughly 10 questions then talked about any questions I had, from there I was offered on the spot

Interview Questions

• If you were starting your own business what to qualities would you look for   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clearlink.

Interview

Casual interview no pressure great recruiter no need for worry. Formal attire be professional, group interview first than solo interview and final interview and job offer last. Many applicants make sure to stand out and have resume handy,

Content Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clearlink (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2020.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter to schedule a phone screen. The recruiter was friendly, made me feel comfortable right away on the phone. She seemed like she cared about my goals and career. After the phone screen I was sent a test project with a deadline, nothing scary, it took me a few hours to complete. When I submitted the test project I was contacted the next day to set up a zoom interview. It was a standard interview, the hiring manager was great at explaining the role and what they're looking for. The interview process took about two weeks. Overall it was a positive experience, everyone I interacted with was friendly and made this process go smoothly despite Covid-19.

SEO Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Clearlink.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me via LinkedIn. I told the individual that I get contacted by recruiters about 3-4 days and currently make a substantial amount and if they would be willing to match it.

They told me, "It definitely depends on your interview and the skills you would bring to the table, but the simple answer is yes, that is within our range for this position. :) The bigger question for me would be are you interested in relocating to the SLC area. We do offer a relocation package, but you do have to live here and work out of our marketing headquarters office."

They never followed-up after I expressed interest. They didn't say the role was filled or if I didn't match what they were looking for. I feel that Clearlink could not communicate properly or be professional through their outreach methods to say this. A recruiter should always follow-up with integrity and reflect this company at the highest standards. I followed up again, but they did not even have the common courtesy to reply back. I would not recommend this place of business to anyone.

Interview Questions

• Would you move to Salt Lake City   1 Answer

Business Development Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Clearlink (Salt Lake City, UT) in October 2019.

Interview

Got set up with an in-person interview after a brief hr phone screen. First-round is 30 minutes explaining about the role. Apparently I passed so, a week later I got set up with a second-round with a director and did a timed skill test. The manager told me I should hear back in a week, but I didn't. I followed up every week for 3 weeks and finally got a generic rejection email. The manager never responded and the recruiter didn't pick up phones as if I was being ghosted.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Clearlink? Why do you like data science? Statistical questions   Answer Question

Content Strategist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Clearlink.

Interview

I submitted my resume and also had an inside contact that sent it to the hiring manager. It took about 3 weeks but they finally contacted me asking for a phone interview. I took the call and it went great, I was excited to move forward.

They asked me to turn in a test project where I would design wireframes and answer a series of questions in essay format. I have that project a lot of attention and effort, so it was frustrating when after sending it in I was ghosted. I would have totally appreciated and understood a rejection email. But when I emailed the recruiter to check in she said “I got it. Be in touch soon” and I never heard from them again.

I lose respect for companies that don’t have the decency to follow up with candidates who have sacrificed time. Be professional and follow up. Even if it’s a canned email saying no thanks.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clearlink (Orem, UT) in July 2019.

Interview

I killed it. I smothered the other interviewers because I have experience. Even the interviewer has a thing for me. Even now, months later she calls me by name.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell your least favorite food   1 Answer