Clearlink Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Clearlink

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Clearlink in February 2018.

Interview

First round was a telephonic interview with the manager where it was more about getting to understand my background and experience. Next was an onsite round where I had 3 interviews one with the manager and 2 with the different teams. Overall the interviews were of conversation nature.

Interview Questions

• What kind of projects have you done in your previous role and what was the business impact?   Answer Question

Corporate Staff Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Clearlink (Salt Lake City, UT) in December 2012.

Interview

hiring process was very thorough and precise, great recruiter reached out to me, scheduled innovative personality survey and scheduled interview, after meeting with managers of the department I received a job offer a few hours later, their hiring process was easy and they emailed me all documents and checklist information that I need in order to start and meet criteria for their hiring policies.

Interview Questions

• How would you hire 50 people in a short period of time and make sure all hiring processes were completed?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation of salary and benefits were discussed during 2nd interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Clearlink in September 2017.

Interview

It started with a quick phone interview, then an email with questions to answer than an in-person interview. I wasn't living in SLC at the time, so it was a virtual interview. They called and offered me the job two hours after the final interview!

Interview Questions

• They asked me about backlinking and content promotion, which is a huge part of the job. I had no experience with either.   1 Answer

PHP Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Clearlink in October 2013.

Interview

Initial contact was a bit rushed, but that was understandable as I was a late entrant in the process. Interview went well and I was made to feel comfortable. The questions mostly surrounded background and experience. The environment seemed to be full on energy, a place where I would like to work.

Associate Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Clearlink in November 2014.

Interview

I was extremely impressed by Clearlink. It's apparent that both recruiters and management value talent more than filling a position. I chatted with a recruiter, and she said that she'd do some exploring internally to find out if there was a good place. I was then called in to interview with the CMO and a director to assess a fit. It just so happened there was a really good fit for a new initiative, so I came back and interviewed with the CFO and other directors.

An offer came, and it was both attractive and generous. The CMO and head of HR both reached out personally to answer any additional questions. The process was very comfortable.

Interview Questions

I had been fighting the entrepreneurial urge, and had to take a chance at a new business venture.

Web Designer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clearlink in December 2013.

Interview

Current employee gave my info to appropriate party for the position. Then HR coordinated a phone interview that lasted about a half hour to an hour on a Thursday. Set up 2nd interview for the following Monday where I met one on one with the director, then one on one with another manager, then went into another room and met with 2 fellow designers that I would be working with. Then on that Friday was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• I struggled with the question, "What websites do you follow for inspiration?" I froze only because I don't frequent many sites often and I tried to remember the ones that I have checked out, just couldn't remember. I know I like certain sites, but I should've been more prepared or even discussed sites are maybe a good resource for well-designed websites.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation wasn't necessary, I felt they are very competitive with pay.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Clearlink in November 2014.

Interview

Applied online, and heard back within a week or two. The experience with the recruiter discouraged me from pursuing the opportunity at Clearlink. She was very bad a communicating and being transparent about the process, she made multiple mistakes in scheduling and even indicating whether the role was open or not. I still think Clearlink is a good company, but since I was interviewing with other firms, this one became less relevant.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clearlink.

Interview

It was very simple. Phone interview, in-person interview. Looking for a nice voice to put on their phones to make max amount of sales with upselling capabilities. Pass a swab test.

Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clearlink (Orem, UT) in July 2013.

Interview

Group Interview was lead by a Sales Coach from the floor and was well organized and informative. They asked important sales and personal questions to make each interviewee feel comfortable and welcome.

Interview Questions

• What is one of the most important steps of the sales process?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Clearlink (Scottsdale, AZ) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very and marginal in regards to illegal questions. The second interview was very sophomoric and unprofessional in nature. I believe that the two interviewers combined, maybe had an eighth grade education. Very weird interview. Very weird people.

Interview Questions

• They try to play psychologist and elicit personal and close matter. They border on the side of unethical and illegal questions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Clearlink (Salt Lake City, UT) in July 2016.

Interview

A group of 5 of us were left to sit alone in a conference room for nearly half an hour before a woman with a laptop came in. She'd ask a question, and then go around the circle typing down our answers. It felt very robotic and strangely competitive. After this, we were given tablets to answer a simple multiple choice exam.

Interview Questions

• What did you do before coming to Clearlink?   Answer Question
    • What's your biggest dream? (the question was worded to gauge how money motivated we were)   Answer Question