Clover Infotech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Clover Infotech Interview Questions

Interviews at Clover Infotech

2.7

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Clover Infotech (Sunnyvale, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Very professionally done, interview involved both technical and behavior questions. Was able to meet higher ups there, employees were very courteous. Interviews were relevant to the job applied. Initially there was phone (technical) screening. Then onsite was arranged within few days. Onsite interview was for few hours, there was lunch break and lunch was provided.

Interview Questions

• 1. Small game simulation
      2. Add two big numbers stored as strings
      3. Two sum problem with duplicates
      4. Many java questions   Answer Question

Dot NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Clover Infotech (New York, NY).

Interview

Had an telephonic interview twice and then they scheduled a client side face to face interview. But the attitude was not professional. Were changing their words every time they were calling. No sense of professionalism. No value of time.

Interview Questions

• static and dynamic polymorphism same question everytime.. interviewer doesn't had any new questions   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Clover Infotech (New York, NY) in December 2019.

Interview

Took 2 tech round. Interviewer person is good asked basic to advance question on asp.net JavaScript, oops, mvc. After that hr called me and asked your profile has been shortlisted but after that they didn't called or email me for further round even they didn't receive any call. Very disgusting process. Kindly don't go for it.

Interview Questions

• basic oops, interface abstract, mvc related, asp.net related   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Clover Infotech (Mumbai (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

There would be one HR telephonic round, you would then be called for a face to face interview wherein you will first be interviewed by VP Sales (who can be your future reporting Manager) post which there would be a round with the Sales Director, lastly you would be interviewed by the HR Head

Interview Questions

• The questions will revolve around what work you have done before specific to the BFSI industry   1 Answer

Java Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Clover Infotech (Mumbai (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

it take 2 days
    first round i s aptitude which was quite easy that i have cleared and second round was f2f technical
    that was also gone smoothly. Waiting for the hr call

Interview Questions

• simple core java questions and some database questions   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clover Infotech (Mumbai (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Interview process was consist of 3 rounds.
    1st round was Aptitude Test. (very easy)
    2nd round was Technical Test. (basics of languages which are included in your resume).
    3rd round was HR. (they just explain there terms and conditions. They just want to know you are agree with their conditions or not.. as after selection we have to sign 3.5 years of bond with security deposit of 1 lac)

Interview Questions

• They will ask you about your final year project.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Clover Infotech (Mumbai (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

1 aptitude which is very easy
    2 technical and HR together
     overall easy to crack.
    Aptitude is easy Technical and HR rounds they took together and very easy questions were asked
    there terms and condition is not easy to meet like 3.5 years bond and then one lakhs rupee as bond which will be returned after 3.5 years.

Interview Questions

• Now i will speak of my mind don't want to offend any religion i respect every religion but at the same time want to share my true experience,
      The founder of this company is MUSLIM so naturally you will found so many muslims are working at all levels.
      1) When i entered in interview cabin three person were sitting first one asked me to write 2 java programs that were very easy i wrote .
      2) he was so impressed and immediately asked 2nd person to ask so second one asked me to speak on any topic for 2 mins so i decided to speak on My role model and indian's prime minister Narendra Modi the moment i started speaking that HR got hyper, and said he is responsible for gujart riots,muslims killing,he is Cowdaric, how such person can be your role model and all...... i didn't understand anything why such an angry response ??
       3) then third HR tried to pacify the things, and said ok you can leave for a day we will call you back, i was sure i am not going to get call.i really felt bad as i traveled 3 hrs to reach at interview venue.
       So my advice is that if you go for interview and face similar question don't speak on any personalty whom muslims consider anti-muslim, but i was not aware of that, may u can talk on APJ abdul kalam and all !!   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Clover Infotech (Mumbai (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

Good for fresher...They provide attitude test after 3 hour f2f interview take place it was most boring process they offer less salary plus 3.5 year bond plus we have to give 1 lk as dd

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Clover Infotech (Mumbai (India)) in March 2019.

Interview

First round was technical round ,They asked about core java concepts-->String,Collections,Oops
    Spring-->Alternate way for @Autowire, @RequestHandler, Dependency injection, explain other annotations used in spring,
    Struts-->interceptor, difference between struts and spring.
    Database--> Second highest employee salary query.

Interview Questions

• String str="a"+"b"+"c"+"d";

How many objects will be created   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andheri (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clover Infotech (Andheri (India)).

Interview

It was a walkin interview scheduled on a Saturday. The details was posted on naukri.

Reached there about 9:30 am as scheduled. Obtaining the visitor pass and checkin was smooth. The interview process started about 10:45-11:00. Now, the very first disappointment was that no order was maintained how the people are coming. They should interview people based on first come first serve basis, but it wasn't so, which resulted in lot of time being wasted just waiting for the turn.

Finally, my turn came and was taken to a small cabin. Now, surprise was that it was a telephonic interview. For a telephonic interview, why do you call the candidates to the office location? Just call up the candidate and interview him/her. That left a very sour impression of the company.

During the interview, questions on core java, jsp, servlets, frameworks was asked.
    The question was repeated for multiple candidates. There were around 6 - 8 questions repeated among all the candidates. The questions were very kinda textbook one. Typical java interview questions. The interviewer expected on the point answers and was not quite open to discuss the solutions or the thinking going on in the candidates mind.
    No logical or problem solving questions was asked.

They said they would arrange interview on Monday(which is quite weird) if shortlisted.