Club Quarters Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 24, 2017

2.4

Global Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Club Quarters (Chicago, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

Lengthy but productive and thorough. I though that the people who interviewed me were very professional and addressed all of my questions and concerns as well as explained the company and position thoroughly. I enjoyed the people I spoke with. The only reason I turned down the position is because another opportunity that was more fitting and I was interviewing for at the same time came to fruition. I am sure whomever they hire will enjoy the team they work with.

Interview Questions

• How do you start the selling process. What are the first steps you would take.   1 Answer

Accounts Receivable Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Club Quarters (Stamford, CT) in December 2015.

Interview

I was contacted via email, and an in-person interview was schedule. I interviewed with their accounting manager. He walked through my resume and discussed my background. No technical questions involved. He spent most of the time explaining the main responsibilities of that position. Hiring Manager didn't asked about salary expectation. The whole process took no more than twenty minutes.

Accounting Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Club Quarters in April 2015.

Interview

I was contacted first via e-mail, and an in person interview was scheduled. I Interviewed with Controller and Assistant Controller. The interview was very casual, and I felt should have been more professional. They did discuss my background and skill set, however were more focused explaining their needs, than listening to my experience and abilities. At times I felt they were desperate to fill the position rather than making sure I was a qualified candidate. I did not feel this company was interested in me as an asset, just had the need to fill a position. I would not work for this Company under the direction of the Controller and or Assistant.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with Sarbanes?   1 Answer

Guest Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Club Quarters (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

I sent my resume and cover letter to the manager and was called in for an interview within two days. Interview was very quick and they specifically wanted to know about my availability. The position was supposed to be part-time but they wanted to make sure you were available to work more hours when they need you. Duties included all aspects of the front desk including other areas of the hotel such as light cleaning, bell services and resolving customer complaints.

Interview Questions

• They were typical interview questions. Tell me about yourself, what are your goals, etc.   Answer Question

Low pay $12

Guest Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Club Quarters (Chicago, IL) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview was very standard. Just be prepared to answered questions about handling difficult situations at work with guest. Also, always have open availability too. You will be asked if it's okay to work rotating shifts.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you dealing with an upset customer or guest? How did you handle it?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Club Quarters (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

We met in the lounge of one of the properties, and I was asked about what I had heard about the company. We discussed an overview of the position, and why I was interested in the position.I was offered the position in the same conversation, though I think this may have been due to a recommendation by an employee that I would be replacing.

MSA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Club Quarters (Stamford, CT).

Interview

Meet with Manager and then the Director.

Interview Questions

• They kept pushing what my schedule was like. Wanted me to work whenever and be completely open   Answer Question

low pay

Porter Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Club Quarters (London, England (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

The employer beckoned me for one by one interview in the hotel I may have worked after the interview. The environment I slam into was really welcoming and friendly. The interview startedd with some questions about my previous work experience and why it ended. Moreover, I was asked for my attitude on workplace and my knacks I have been developing over time.