CoBiz Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CoBiz Financial Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at CoBiz Financial

N/A Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CoBiz Financial.

Interview

I submitted an online application and the next day I was called for an interview. I went to interview with my department's hiring manager and supervisor. She asked me detailed questions that related to my job. She told me about the benefits and asked me about my salary expectations. The next day I got a call with a job offer.

Client Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CoBiz Financial (Denver, CO) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process was great. Submitted an application and got a call the next day. Met with the manager over lunch and met the staff. Offered a position by the end of the week. Human Resources was helpful in explaining the process and the manager was great at setting out expectations

Interview Questions

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CoBiz Financial in August 2012.

Interview

I received a short telephone interview and two days later I was asked to come in for a one on one interview with the hiring manager. The overall interview was brief and to the point, they cared more about my nails being presentable then my qualifications. Had two managers interviewing me at the same time for two different locations.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the company in 3 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

short... didnt have much choice