CoEnterprise Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CoEnterprise Interview Questions

Interviews at CoEnterprise

2.8

Junior Software Developer Interview

Interview

The interview process consisted of a phone screen, technical phone interview and in-person interview. The technical phone interview consisted of a few basic JavaScript questions followed by a coding problem.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Passed the resume screen, set up a time for a phone interview, and got ghosted hard. Ruined my lunch break, complete waste of time. Just apply to a company that'll actually uphold an appointment.

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Integration Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CoEnterprise (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Fairly easy, not much at all. Applied online received an email to set up a first call back sooner than expected. That lead to a second call, and after than a third call. Following the third call, they invited me to come in for an in person interview thing, where they asked the same question over at one point answered the same question exactly how the asker had said it, though I was "wrong".

Integration Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CoEnterprise (New York, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied for this position online and received an email the following day asking when I'd be available for a phone interview. I scheduled to speak the following Monday and was contacted half an hour after our arranged meeting time. The interview lasted about 2 minutes. The interviewer was about to start discussing the company and its culture but thought to first qualify my credentials before wasting either of our time. She explained that the job calls for strong technical prowess, namely programming language proficiency and experience with OS programming, which I could not provide. She complimented my resume and said that she would consider me for less technical positions if any arise.

I greatly appreciated her frankness, as well as the company's standards for quality. I was hoping that the position would allow for someone like myself, who had more than enough social and professional skill for the consulting aspect of the job, and comes from a technical background and willing to learn for the job, but this is perhaps unrealistic, and there are probably prospective employees that are already qualified. That said, this was a very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Are you an experienced programmer?   1 Answer

Head of Infrastructure Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at CoEnterprise (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

The CoEnterprise interview process was straightforward. I forwarded my resume to good friend who has worked there for many years and couldn’t speak highly enough about the company. I was not disappointed despite having high expectations for CoEnterprise. A recruiter from HR reached out to me first via email to set up a phone interview. I spoke with two knowledgeable and friendly individuals who would be directly working with the new hire. They painted an accurate picture of company and its culture. Their questions were well thought out and they were able to answer all my queries. A few days later they set up an in-person interview. This process was more in-depth. I received an offer two days later via a phone call. I was also emailed a formal contract with details regarding benefits. Overall my experience was a very positive one.

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CoEnterprise (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process consisted of numerous phone interviews, each lasting approximately 45 minutes to an hour. Interviews varied from basic HR to technical skills, experience, etc. No real consistency between interviews; repeat questions, different interview styles each time. Some interviewers easy to speak to, others not so much.

Junior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CoEnterprise (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Including just the two phone screens and the onsite, the interview process was wonderful (although they don't cover travel expenses for entry level positions). After the onsite however, an additional onsite round was added with no prior indication during the phone call that would have been the offer/no offer call for any other company (a call roughly a week after the onsite interview).

I explained that I would not be able to attend the extra round due to another commitment and not having known about the round beforehand, and requested that we try to figure out how to proceed. However, I never received any further communication from the company, nor anything indicating that I was no longer eligible for the position.

It's a real shame because they seem like a great company to work for, but the way the interview process went in the late stage was confusing and borderline unprofessional.

Junior Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CoEnterprise (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

I emailed my resume and was contacted with an appointment for a phone interview. The phone interview was about 30 minutes long and we talked about my career aspirations, about the role and my past work experience. The interview went very well and i was excited to work for this company.

Junior Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CoEnterprise (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

After a standard phone screen regarding my educational and technical background, I was asked to come in for an interview at their office to meet the project manager and the principal front end developer. After another round of background questions, I was asked to solve a few white board problems followed by a round of personal interest questions. I was contacted again within less than a week for a second round interview which was more of a way to gauge the cultural fit and for me to learn more about the company. The offer came within a week from the second round.

Overall, the entire process was very pleasant. Their HR person was very accommodating in scheduling me for all of their phone calls and interviews, especially considering I had to reschedule several times because of unforeseen circumstances. The team was very friendly throughout the interview and went out of their way to make it a very positive experience. Also, having worked here for a short period of time now, they have remained consistent in providing a comfortable and accommodating environment for all of their employees.

Junior QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CoEnterprise (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I had a very positive experience. I applied online and was contacted for a phone interview with a hiring manager (spoke about career outlook and goals), another with the lead QA engineer(talked bout technical experience), and a final in person interview with both of the above and the product manager. The entire process took 3 weeks from the first call to the final offer.

Interview Questions

• What about the offer grabbed your attention and made you want to apply?   Answer Question