Coalinga State Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coalinga State Hospital Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Coalinga State Hospital

Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coalinga, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Coalinga State Hospital (Coalinga, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

phone, drug test, HR screening, fbi criminal background check, credit check, fill out STD form on website, go through all onlien screening processes, submit to proper address with a detailed cover letter and specific resume with dates months years. Make you sure you have no spelling errors. REview company statemtn and mission statement to best understand the needs of the department of mental health.

Interview Questions

• Did you follow directions? Asked former employers about my performance. Desperate to hire new people. Always looking for more for a reason. Panel interview about my thearpuetic approach, delegation of authority, facility rules, unit planning milieu. Also asked about comfort level moving to the remote location, region, commuting, information about the area of Fresno county, offers for apartment move-in.   Answer Question

Clinical Laboratory Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coalinga, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coalinga State Hospital (Coalinga, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

Civil Service Eligibility testing, set of questions pertaining the practice of Medical Technology and safety and precautions issues, given situations what to do.
    Interview done by Supervisor of Clinical Laboratory Scientist and Safety Officer of the Hospital.
    Life scan is an FBI clearance was also part of the hiring process.
    Physical Examination performed and also drug test .

Interview Questions

• None really, because all the questions are based on your field.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Have the negotiation in writing before accepting any offer.