Coating Excellence International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coating Excellence International Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Coating Excellence International

Utility Operator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coating Excellence International.

Interview

Took one day started through a temp agency. was first person to be hired in in 3 years. The company was growing and i was offered a position that day.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Coating Excellence International in March 2014.

Interview

There were a series of interviews, starting with a phone screening. The next round of interviews included individual meetings about 45 minutes each with the HR contact, and the hiring manager. The next round of interviews with the hiring manager again, the director as well as 3 employees that I would be interacting with.

Interview Questions

• What could I bring to the company right away the would be benificial   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wrightstown, WI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Coating Excellence International (Wrightstown, WI) in February 2010.

Interview

I went in for an interview in November of 2009 and interviewed with HR, CS manager and purchasing personnel. This was an informal-type interview with no highly structured questions. Basic type questions about skills I could bring and similar banter.

I was disappointed with the notification process. After being told that I would be contacted in the next week either way, I waited and never heard back, so I called to follow up. Exchanged messages with HR and then heard back for another interview. Scheduled another interview and again, had a very basic interview with the same people. Again told that I would hear back in the next week, either way, because HR was going on vacation. Never heard back! After so much time had passed and I hadn't heard back regarding the job, I assumed I didn't get it. I was hired somewhere else and three months after interviewing at CEI, I received a thank you, but no thank you letter dated correctly. The process seems to be a bit slow.