CodeClouds Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CodeClouds Interview Questions

Interviews at CodeClouds

3.4

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CodeClouds (Kolkata (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

1st round-40 Technical MCQ Screening,2nd Round- Technical Interview,3rd round- Project Manager Interview,4th round-Project Manager Interview,5th round-HR interview.
    I applied online from the website portal,the process took about 4-5 hours at max.

Interview Questions

• About the core basics of the language,OOP, technology worked on previous work,DBMS,etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CodeClouds (Kolkata (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

This is about php developer fresher.

There was 4 rounds of interview.

1st round was a machine test. I was told that this round will comprise of 40 multiple choice questions from PHP, OOPs and Database, but believe me they gave me 40 mcqs on software testing!!!!most of them were scenario based qstns and each qstns had a 3min time.

2nd, 3rd and 4th round was technical hr. They will ask qstns from php, oops and database, which you are expected to know. Other than that they might ask you about a client side language like js, any framework and basic knowledge of other technologies.

I was rejected in the last round. They told me I can try after 3 months again. Then surprisingly after 5 days they called me to offer a job.

Interview Questions

• how can you display 3rd highest salary from database? how can you handle errors in php? how to send a http request in php? In depth concepts of OOPS.   1 Answer

PHP Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CodeClouds.

Interview

1st round coding test. 2nd Technical.3rd HR.
    1st round is quite hard.basic from core PHP. you have to prepare for this. in the technical round asked from oop concept,php,database.in the hr round basic question about you.1:1 process.

Interview Questions

• 1st round coding test. 2nd Technical.3rd HR.
      1st round is quite hard.basic from core PHP. you have to prepare for this. in the technical round asked from oop concept,php,database.   1 Answer

Software Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CodeClouds (London, England (UK)) in September 2018.

Interview

The process took 2 days for me interviewed at Kolkata location. First 40 mcq questions which were very tough then technical which went easy. After crossing these two hurdles you will be going in next round which the admin head will take. I cannot just think that a person could be so irrational to disapprove a candidate who have crossed two tough rounds of interview and proved himself capable for the work still he can reject the candidate for his few foolish questions which are not technical at all and even he does not know how work goes on in his own company. I cannot tolerate any people who cannot give me a valid reason for rejection. And yes, please hr's read the resume carefully and get verified with these kind of interviwers before calling for interview because if at the end these people ask question that is not written in CV then I think it is a total time waste for both of us.

Interview Questions

CodeClouds Response

Sep 11, 2018 – CTO

Hello, we are sorry to hear that you had a negative interview experience. At CodeClouds we aim to make our hiring process as easy and professional as possible for our candidates. Our interviews... More

HTML Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CodeClouds (Kolkata (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Good process of the interview with the latest technology and How you improvising the skill and learning curves for better work process and Working hard by learning in different platform using my own skill.

Interview Questions

• How you improvising the skill and learning curves for better work process.   1 Answer

HTML Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CodeClouds (Kolkata (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

- MACHINE TEST - Technical - Communication - HR First they will check your machine test after that technical with a communication skill test too, then human resource so more of the story is such a very nice environment to take the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself with technical and educational.   2 Answers

Human Resources Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CodeClouds (Kolkata (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

Initial screening, Director's round and then CEO's round.The interview process was lengthy.They usually make sit for a online machine test.After completing that they will send for the first round.In CEO's round all the negotiations are done.

Interview Questions

• My introduction, work experience   1 Answer

Human Resources Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CodeClouds (Kolkata (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Its a two round of interview .One was taken by the Director of the company and second was,means finale round of interview taken by the CEO of the company.First round was taken approximately 20 mins,where the Director asked me about my personal details,educational details,and about my experiences.After that means,second round was taken approximately 45 mins,where the CEO of the company asked about my current salary and expectation for salary.Finally they offered me for the post of HR Executive.

Interview Questions

• 1.Tell me about your self.
      2.what was the roles and responsiblities of your previous job.
      3.How many leaves you taken in your last job.
      4.Do you know the job responsibilities of a HR Executive.   Answer Question

Senior PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CodeClouds (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

Ask some good language related and mysql DB question, which you will never use ever again. ctrl C + ctrl V is your good friend.
    PHP and mysql questions as in other companies, OOPS concept, MySQL db concept like joins, group by, having clause etc etc
    Just prepare oops concept PHP, it is must not only here but any other company. If you are not prepared you will find it difficult in any PHP based company. Be always prepared.
    No different than any other company

Interview Questions

• PHP and mysql questions as in other companies, OOPS concept, MySQL db concept like joins, group by, having   1 Answer

Negotiation

You are asked expected salary and if you can and if they need someone very bad . they will give you what you ask for. some thing they won't say about salary hike like when will be the next hike? Found out it is after a year and more months, you get hike.

Senior PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CodeClouds (Kolkata (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

They gave me a test with a brainbench account. After that I gave a F2F interview, and after that I had to face a skype interview cum HR round. Then my job was finalized.

Interview Questions

• Questions were standard, just google around and you will crack.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiations was regarding salary and they offered me more than I asked.