Coeo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Coeo

4.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Coeo

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Coeo (Reading, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

First interview was a one and half hour phone interview with HR where we discussed the position, the company history, it's values and ethos, and the personal and technical qualities that would allow someone to succeed in the role. Honesty and openness was encouraged at all times. I was informed shortly afterwards that I had been put forward for a face-to-face interview.

The second interview was onsite at the Coeo office in Winnersh, with the head of Professional Development and Operations, and a Senior Architect. This consisted of approx. one hour of operational discussions and technical questions, followed by the delivery of a 15 minute presentation on a subject of my choice (I was advised that this would be the format well in advance so had time to prepare). Again, it was a frank and open discussion and the expectations of the role were clearly set. I received feedback on the same day as the second interview.

Everyone I spoke to throughout the whole process was super-friendly, courteous, and professional and I never felt disconnected from proceedings or under undue pressure at any point. All in all, the best interview experience I have had. I remember thinking that even if had I not been offered the positon, I would still have enjoyed the process.

Interview Questions

• What the one thing in your life that you are most proud of that isn't on your CV?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winnersh, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Coeo (Winnersh, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

My interview was a three step process involving a HR phone chat, face to face interview to determine suitability of fit to Coeo and finally an online technical test. All Coeo representatives were extremely professional and friendly at all stages of the process. You really get the impression they want you to be successful, there is no high pressure grilling, it is a collaborative chat where you get the chance to get all your questions answered. My interview went way over time (I took that as a good sign!) and nobody was looking at their watch waiting to get to their next appointment, all Coeo staff stayed as long as necessary to answer all my questions. It is a massive decision to choose a place where you would like to work to grow your personality, skills and career. You leave the Coeo interview process totally enthused and convinced it is the correct place to meet all those objectives.

Interview Questions

• Prepare a ten minute presentation about a topic of your choosing. Plenty of advance warning was given to prepare.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coeo (Reading, England (UK)) in December 2013.

Interview

Initial phone interview covering general work history, some basic technical questions, interests and future career goals. This was followed by a case study which I had a couple of days to write an response for the CTO and Dev manager of the case study company. A key part of the case study is to state any assumptions made preparing the solution as this is used to gauge your thought process and confirming assumptions with clients is a key part of consulting. Final interview involved presenting the solution and answering soft and technical questions on case study.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want your career to go? They are genuinely interested to develop the employees and want to make sure they are offering something that is compatible with your goals.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coeo.

Interview

Initial phone conversation and then a technical test. Finally a face to face interview with two people where there were technical and team fit questions. Afterward I got to meet the team and ask my own questions as well.

Interview Questions

• What computer games do you play? (I worked for a game developer at the time)   1 Answer

BI Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coeo (Reading, England (UK)) in November 2014.

Interview

Two parts, phone call discussing relevant experience, technical interview with presentation around a fictitious scenario and then serious technical grilling. They also had us to a gallup Strength's Finder survey to identify our strengths. Focus is around SQL Server and its various BI components.

Interview Questions

• New features available in the latest version of SQL Server   1 Answer