Colgate Global Business Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Colgate Global Business Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Colgate Global Business Services

2.9

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Colgate Global Business Services.

Interview

Started with aptitude test, followed by GD, then PI. Aptitude test had math questions and english test. GD was among 6-7 people, topic on current issues. These two rounds happened in the college through recruitment. PI was in the office, with a panel of 3 officials

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Colgate Global Business Services (Mumbai (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

very easy questions asked . one on one. technical and HR round. got a call 2 days before.
    got offer letter after 1 month. nice company. great office. Very hospitable process of interviewing

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Colgate Global Business Services (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Focused on HR questions and the importance of data. Most of the questions were asked with regards to the resume. Other candidates were asked some technical and mathematical questions as well. The panel had 4 people including the HR, and they asked questions relevant to their specialisation. Overall the interview went quite well.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Powa (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Colgate Global Business Services (Powa (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

I got a phone call from their HR that I have been short listed. Apparently they found my resume on naukri
    There were three rounds:
    1. aptitude ( hard for people who never studied for CAT)
    2. Technical (Most of the time they scan your resume but some people they ask technical questions)
    3. HR (i wasn't eligible)

The people who were eligible for round 3 weren't asked any technical question or any problem solving questions. So the people who were filtered out it was quite a shock for them. The HR was very vague about people who weren't eligible for round 3, they said we'll email them, do the HR via telephone which was stupid because some of us spoke to the person who interviewed us, he said we didn't make the cut. They made us wait the whole day, but they provided us meal coupons.

Interview Questions

• How do you collect information: how many air conditioners are there in the city?   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Colgate Global Business Services in April 2018.

Interview

Initial 2 HR rounds on phone. Then was called to Mumbai for f2f interview.( I am an outstation candidate) . Interview was ok, though I felt regional jibes in the conversation which was not very professional. Worse part it’s more than a month I am still waiting for the reimbursement of my air tickets. Pretty frustrating.They do not give you a feedback even.

Interview Questions

• Where would you invest in colgate or ( named another competitor) and why   Answer Question

Executive Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Powai, Assam (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Colgate Global Business Services (Powai, Assam (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

They called me up for interview. The opening was for SAP ABAP . First they took an aptitude test there was negative marking then a maths test it was very different from other companies and very interesting then there was a group discussion. The company treated us with respect HR was very polite. I was selected so i was asked to wait for the personal interview they asked about family background , strengths ,weaknesses asked what i knew about SAP and BI. One day after the interview i got a call from them that i m selected overall a nice experience.

Executive Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Colgate Global Business Services (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

I applied through campus recruitment process. The first round was aptitude test and mathematics test. The aptitude test had some quantitative questions on time and work, more number of questions were on logic, patterns, sequence. It also had a verbal section with basic questions like synonyms, analogy, and spelling correction. The mathematics test had 10 question to be solved in 1 hour. The difficulty was quite high. we had to play with numbers, operations and bring out the asked result. This was followed by group discussion. Then the selected candidates were called for the personal interview. Interview was a pleasant experience. They asked all kinds of questions, technical and HR.

SAP Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Colgate Global Business Services (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

The Interview Process was very basic. The first round was an aptitude test that challenged your quantitative, logical , reasoning and verbal skills. The Second round was a group Discussion on a common topic. The third and final round was a HR interview which consisted of basic HR questions like why Colgate?, tell me something about yourself?

SAP Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

First Round was the aptitude test. It had two sections. First was the usual, Verbal, Quants, DI and LR. The second section was almost an extension of the LR. Both sections were individually for 1 hour. I wouldn't say they were the easiest.

SAP Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Colgate Global Business Services (Mumbai (India)) in July 2011.

Interview

As such the process is not streamlined and they do not employ the right people for taking interview. Probably, they ask any of the team members to interview.

The process starts with telephonic screening, personal interview, interview with dept lead and ends with HR interview.

The personal interview may or may not include a practical test.

Interview Questions

• What will you do if you are required to stay late in the office?   1 Answer