Collective Bias Interview Questions

Updated Feb 7, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 19 of over 19 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Collective Bias

Collective Bias

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Collective Bias

Interview

Comfortable, thorough, easy-going. They definitely value people, relationships, community, etc which I found very attractive. The process was a little slow-paced, because there were 3-4 rounds of interviews. There was a phone screen, a phone interview w/ my would-be manager, a meeting in the office with my would-be managers (I also met the team), and a culture-fit interview with various employees from around the office.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about the company?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, AR

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Collective Bias (Fayetteville, AR)

Interview

It was very conversational. They asked who i was as a person as well. Felt like i had a lot of connection with the team before I left. I really enjoyed this interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rogers, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Collective Bias (Rogers, AR) in Aug 2017

Interview

Three total interviews, a phone screen a 1-1 interview and a panel interview. The paenl interview is what they call a cultural interview and it was much more relaxed and fun than the other two.

Interview Questions
  • A mix of fun and serious questions, Describe a tough situation where you disagreed with a decision with a fellow co-worker how did you handle it to if you could have any superpower what would it be.

Anonymous Employee in Rogers, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Collective Bias (Rogers, AR)

Interview

The first interview was essentially a phone screening with a recruiter. I was also instructed to complete some code challenges that the hiring manager would review before my interview. I had a follow-up technical interview with the hiring manager and a team member. The second in-person interview was with the majority of the development team, around 12 people. My last interview was called a "Cultural Fit Interview," and that was with about 6 people from several different departments.

Interview Questions
  • What is your ideal development environment?
  • If you could only watch one TV show for the rest of your life, what would it be?
  • Would you rather eat free for the rest of your life or fly for free for the rest of your life?
  • What is something you've noticed about Ruby versus other programming languages?

Collective Bias

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Collective Bias in Jan 2017

Interview

Just a phone interview. The interviewer was professional but unengaged and indifferent. She had me on speakerphone or something - I could barely hear her and you could tell I was definitely not her priority. The questions were pretty typical, but she mentioned a "culture test" or something to make sure I fit in with their culture. Looking at the faces of the employees in the pictures, I can't help but wonder if this is code for something. I don't really see any people of color in any of the pictures. Altogether, it was an okay experience. Pretty typical for an interview.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Rogers, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Collective Bias (Rogers, AR)

Interview

This was probably the most intimidating interview I've ever had. Be prepared to explain why you're the best fit for the job. Don't be afraid to go into detail about your qualifications, and make sure you know the company forward and backwards.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Collective Bias

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Collective Bias

Interview

The interview was very relaxed and actually fun. I learned a lot about the company and I felt like they were genuinely interested in learning more about me. The culture fit interview was mainly just to see if my personality would fit in would the type of culture at CB. Everyone was very conversational and talkative.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Collective Bias

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Collective Bias

Interview

Was a diligent, personable process where I got to meet senior leadership in addition to doing a cultural immersion. Coming out of it, I not only felt like Collective Bias got to know me but I also got to know Collective Bias very well!

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Rogers, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Collective Bias (Rogers, AR)

Interview

After introducing myself to an employee at Collective Bias I was encouraged to send my resume over for someone to review. The next step was a conference call with 4-5 team members which was a brief Q&A to see how well you interact over the phone and respond to basic questions. If you do well enough there its on to a cultural team fit interview about a week or two later. I met with 6 individuals from different departments in a small conference room. This is likely the first time you will meet anyone in person so remember to be polite and stay calm. They are all very friendly otherwise they probably wouldn't have survived their own interview. This interview is mainly to see how well you interact with others, if your personality/sense of humor meshes well with theirs, and ask you situational questions that correspond to their values. (Hint: be prepared for a curveball funny question. Bigger Hint: prepare your own curveball question to throw back at them!) Keep your answers and the environment light and make them laugh. Take the time to thoroughly research the company and what's important to them. Even with minimal effort you should be able to figure out where their priorities are. Come excited and ready to discuss them!

Interview Questions
  • One of our values is "Have Integrity," in your own words tell us what integrity means to you and describe a time where it played a role in a work related decision or action.

Collective Bias

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Collective Bias in Jun 2015

Interview

Met with CRO and CEO, very seamless process that moved quickly. Everyone is super friendly and talked a lot about the great culture and the unique position they sit in

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 19 Interviews