Collective Bias Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Collective Bias Interview Questions

Interviews at Collective Bias

2.9

Community Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Collective Bias.

Interview

Very detailed interview process including a cultural interview that was very unique. They care very much that employees fit into the culture

Interview Questions

• Asked about specific case studies and scenarios where i'd had difficulty.   Answer Question

Client Service Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Collective Bias.

Interview

Very relaxed and conversational, but no structure whatsoever. I went on 4 interviews over the course of 2 months! They are a startup company, so they are going through some growing pains and figuring out what they want in an employee.
    They are very passionate about what they do, so do your research before your interview. They want to see that same passion in you! They have an amazing culture and amazing team.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself fitting in with our team, culturally?   1 Answer

They were interviewing during a transitional period for their company and wanted to offer me the role, but could not get the appropriate approvals

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rogers, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Collective Bias (Rogers, AR).

Interview

This was probably the most intimidating interview I've ever had. Be prepared to explain why you're the best fit for the job. Don't be afraid to go into detail about your qualifications, and make sure you know the company forward and backwards.

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rogers, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Collective Bias (Rogers, AR) in August 2017.

Interview

Three total interviews, a phone screen a 1-1 interview and a panel interview. The paenl interview is what they call a cultural interview and it was much more relaxed and fun than the other two.

Interview Questions

• A mix of fun and serious questions, Describe a tough situation where you disagreed with a decision with a fellow co-worker how did you handle it to if you could have any superpower what would it be.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rogers, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Collective Bias (Rogers, AR) in March 2014.

Interview

I had two interviews for different departments, the first was engaging and conversational and my interviewers seemed amicable to finding opportunities for me, but my second interviewer seemed indifferent to the process.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have writing with an audience in mind?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, AR

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Collective Bias (Fayetteville, AR).

Interview

It was very conversational. They asked who i was as a person as well. Felt like i had a lot of connection with the team before I left. I really enjoyed this interview

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rogers, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Collective Bias (Rogers, AR).

Interview

After introducing myself to an employee at Collective Bias I was encouraged to send my resume over for someone to review. The next step was a conference call with 4-5 team members which was a brief Q&A to see how well you interact over the phone and respond to basic questions. If you do well enough there its on to a cultural team fit interview about a week or two later. I met with 6 individuals from different departments in a small conference room. This is likely the first time you will meet anyone in person so remember to be polite and stay calm. They are all very friendly otherwise they probably wouldn't have survived their own interview. This interview is mainly to see how well you interact with others, if your personality/sense of humor meshes well with theirs, and ask you situational questions that correspond to their values. (Hint: be prepared for a curveball funny question. Bigger Hint: prepare your own curveball question to throw back at them!)

Keep your answers and the environment light and make them laugh.
    Take the time to thoroughly research the company and what's important to them. Even with minimal effort you should be able to figure out where their priorities are. Come excited and ready to discuss them!

Interview Questions

• One of our values is "Have Integrity," in your own words tell us what integrity means to you and describe a time where it played a role in a work related decision or action.   1 Answer

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Collective Bias.

Interview

The interview was very relaxed and actually fun. I learned a lot about the company and I felt like they were genuinely interested in learning more about me. The culture fit interview was mainly just to see if my personality would fit in would the type of culture at CB. Everyone was very conversational and talkative.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Collective Bias (Bentonville, AR) in October 2014.

Interview

Really nice people. Cool space next to e brew pub. Lots of pets running around.Multi-level with a cool cultural interview conducted by younger team members. Culture seems important. Lots of U of A alumni

Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Collective Bias in June 2015.

Interview

Met with CRO and CEO, very seamless process that moved quickly. Everyone is super friendly and talked a lot about the great culture and the unique position they sit in