College Works Painting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in DeKalb, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at College Works Painting (DeKalb, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

They will come to your class and hand out slips of paper to get your contact info. Then they will call you and invite you to an informational meeting somewhere on campus. When you go, there will be several other students there but your interviewer will probably ask one/some of them to leave before they are finished which means they don't consider them a good candidate for the job. Then, if you are picked, you get to do another phone interview with the same interview. If you are picked after that, you get to do a reverse interview with an executive (higher level) member of the company. It can seem scam-ish, but from the research I've done, you can be successful and make some money and also get some good experience if you're willing to work hard and put effort and time into it.

Crew Chief, Painter, Markter Interview

Interview

Had a group interview, which at the end I was asked to follow up with a one on one interview at their Columbus office. The group interview only lasted 20 minutes, the one on one interview lasted about 45 minutes. At the end of the one on one, I was offered to continue with the next steps in the process, but declined as I had decided I did not wish to proceed with the process.

Interview Questions

• How have you resolved a conflict in the past between two coworkers or peers?   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at College Works Painting.

Interview

You first meet in a local coffee shop. Your recruiter will ask you a series of questions and then give you some pamphlets about CWP. You are set up for a phone interview. There are multiple phone interviews and then an in person interview with your District Manager.

Interview Questions

• How much energy do you tend to have?
      Are you motivated to succeed in a quotas based environment?
      Do you want to run your own business?
      Answer Question

Branch Manager () Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at College Works Painting.

Interview

The interview process was a very thorough 4 step process. There were 3 interviews plus a full research phase. During the research phase you are required to research the company and talk to alumni to really find out if this is the right internship for you.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are a good fit for this program? What research did you do and what have you learned?   Answer Question

Painter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ventura, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at College Works Painting (Ventura, CA).

Interview

Flexible schedule, safe practices w/ ALL PPE, opportunity for advancement within company, great pay scale/bonus incentive program, an overall fun job. Pleasant interview process, very cordial and respectful. No paperwork, electronic employment process

Interview Questions

• When the time when there was a problem in the workplace that you had to solve?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Lansing, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at College Works Painting (East Lansing, MI) in September 2016.

Interview

I had three interviews; reverse, phone, and final with the president. I entered with confidence and experience and was able to get it. My past experience did help me but I believe that my overall attitude towards the position was more of a selling feature.

Interview Questions

• What do you think this job with help you with in the future.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davis, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at College Works Painting (Davis, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview consisted of numerous amount of calls in where the managers would try and sell you on the fact that this a great opportunity. I disagree, why you be calling me to congratulate me on telling me i m moving on to the next step of the hiring process and keep calling me to make sure I am still on board everyday.

Painter Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Carlos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at College Works Painting (San Carlos, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

I was called over the phone and asked serveral questions. Then the next day I had an interview at a coffee shop. It was casual but professional. The interviewer was friendly and also professional.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle to work in 2 story house   1 Answer

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at College Works Painting.

Interview

Begins with a 20-30 minute phone interview where they get to know a little about your current goals. Then you attend an informational session where you can learn more about the company and to see if this is something for you. Then there are 1 or 2 more in-person interviews for them to make sure you are truly committed or not.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work hard and step out of your comfort zone?   Answer Question

Crew Chief Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at College Works Painting (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2016.

Interview

I was phone screened and then I was put into a group interview in at a local location such as a starbucks and I was asked many questions. The interview was friendly and relaxing rather than intimidating as many have been. The process was just finding hard workers and and people that were looking to put in the time and effort and willing to be coachable and that helped me much.

Interview Questions

• Do I have means of transportation and can I work full time   Answer Question