Columbus Regional Healthcare System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Columbus Regional Healthcare System

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Columbus Regional Healthcare System (Columbus, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

Met with the lab supervisor and then lab director. They both asked me questions about my current and former jobs. They asked me about how I handled myself in certain situations, what did I do when I had trouble with a co-worker and then told he about their policies and practices.

Interview Questions

• Why should they hire me. How long have I been drawing blood. What are my hours of availability. What are my hours at my other job.   1 Answer

Registar Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Columbus Regional Healthcare System (Columbus, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

Get a call to come in for face to face interview with one person. If you do well, they'll set you up with a second panel interview. Panel interview had 6 people. They drill you with questions making you feel very uneasy. Tell you if they say yes then there's to be a third peer interview. Then if they like you, you will start orientation. Drug and nicotine test you can't smoke cigarettes working for hospital. If they don't like you then you will hear nothing.

Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Columbus Regional Healthcare System (Columbus, GA) in October 2013.

Interview

I've put in several applications, and after the last application I submitted they decided to call me in for a interview. The interview was easy going, and the staff was excellent. The process was very quick.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to deal with an irate parent and what did you do to calm her down   Answer Question

Negotiation

Be more considerate and always make eye contact. Go in and act like you know and want the job. Also smile and go in with a positive attitude.