Comfort Systems USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 5, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Comfort Systems USA

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Comfort Systems USA (Mobile, AL) in September 2017.

Interview

Started with email, followed by phone call, location unclear till next day. Next day agreed to meet mid way at restaurant about 50 miles away. Interviewer had the name of the restaurant wrong but location correct. He picked it but did not like the menu. Conversation was light and casual with no depth of knowledge about clients, products, or company portfolio.

Interview Questions

• I ask all the questions. The interviewer was like impress me.   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Comfort Systems USA (Mobile, AL).

Interview

I had an interview over the phone and then an interview with the Manager,Sales Manager and VP of Sales. I also had to take a personality and drug screen with the drug screen being after I was offered the job. The interviews were not difficult but they did ask several questions pertaining to sales situations and also employee relations. The phone interview was about 45 minutes long and the office interview was about 1 1/2 hours long. As I said, I was offered the job and although I passed my drug screen the company they hired to do the drug screen asked if I took any other medicines. I mentioned that I took pain medicine occasionaly for my back which led to a Fit To Duty test where I was able to do everything asked. I play tennis and I am quite active but because they found out I had a bad back the job offer was taken off the table. I was notified the day before I was to start work and after I had given notice on my other job. Was pretty sad the way they handled it and the position it put me in financialy but I know it happened for a reason and moved on. I would not have wanted to work for someone that treats others like that anyway so it was a blessing it didn't work out.

Interview Questions

• The questions related to how you would handle different situations with customers and others within the office. It related to team work and keeping a positive attitude with others.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered a $50,000 base with a commission plan.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Comfort Systems USA.

Interview

Met with President and two VPs... Interview with President focused on personality and character. VP interviews focused on past experience and your projected contribution you provide the organization.

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Comfort Systems USA (Mobile, AL) in April 2011.

Interview

I was sought after due to my previous job so I had an easy interview

Interview Questions

• I don't remember anything about this   1 Answer

Negotiation

make sure you get what you need