CommonWealth One Federal Credit Union Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CommonWealth One Federal Credit Union Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at CommonWealth One Federal Credit Union

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at CommonWealth One Federal Credit Union (Alexandria, VA) in December 2015.

Interview

Met with the head of the call center and the HR business partner. It was a normal interview, nothing out of the ordinary. They explained the expectations for the job and inquired about my past experience and how it related to the position I had applied for.

Interview Questions

• What had I learned about their company?   1 Answer

Staff Development Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at CommonWealth One Federal Credit Union in October 2015.

Interview

Received a call to ask if I was still interested in the position since it has been three weeks since applying for the position. Was told to submit authorization for background and credit check first before the interview. Received a call the next day to schedule interview. At the interview, room was a round table and four chairs, and I was asked to get out of the chair I was sitting in because the HR mgr had to sit in that chair at the table. Managers bashed my previous employer's and basically told me I had no shot at the position. A waste of my time and theirs.

Interview Questions

• How would you create a training program for a specific product?   Answer Question