Commonwealth Annuity Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Commonwealth Annuity Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Commonwealth Annuity

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Annuity.

Interview

The company came with a visit at the career fair, they were taking resumes and contacting people they liked later on - no cover letters or formal applications were necessary. First round interview was to get familiar with all the departments within the company, as well as for them to see if I fit in. Got invited for second round to talk to more senior people, was never invited for later stages - never even got a rejection - no response whatsoever

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southborough, MA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Commonwealth Annuity (Southborough, MA) in April 2011.

Interview

Commonwealth Annuity's employees are obsessed with Goldman Sachs and were constantly testing my knowledge of the company. The interview process is probably 6 interviews, all were 1 on 1 or 2 on 1. Took about 4 or 5 hours total. Nothing in the interview was too unexpected except for the need to know Goldman Sachs inside and out. Some employees seemed very easy going but some were borderline rude and abrasive. I know part of this is a test but it was to the point where I wasn't interested with the position by the end of the interviews.

Interview Questions

• What is the price of Goldman Sach's stock?   1 Answer
    • How do you define success?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southborough, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Commonwealth Annuity (Southborough, MA) in December 2010.

Interview

Very shady company. They try to act like they are Goldman Sachs, even though they are just a subsidiary. Interview process took 4 hours, with 5 different interviewers asking the same questions.

Interview Questions

Did not have a good feeling about the company