Community College Foundation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Community College Foundation

Interviews for Top Jobs at Community College Foundation

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Community College Foundation (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

Be prepared for a full 3 to 5 person interview panel. They will ask about 15 questions about your experience with foster and probation youth. Bring your best interview outfit and a note pad just in case. Get plenty of rest and be there at least 30 minutes beforehand because parking can be tricky.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience with foster and probation youth.   1 Answer

Tutor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Community College Foundation.

Interview

I applied online. I first filled out an online application and submitted a resume and cover letter. I was then called to schedule a thirty minute phone interview. The questions were pretty straight forward. I was asked about my previous experiences with children, schooling, and scenarios if a child didn't want to learn.

Interview Questions

• What books would you recommend for an elementary student, a middle school student, and high school student?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Community College Foundation (Sacramento, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

Very brief, one on one gaining work experience questions and situation questions. Wanted to go over past experiences of other positions I held and how they have helped me become a better more efficient Program Manager

1-2-1 Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Community College Foundation (San Jose, CA).

Interview

I received a phone call after getting a confirmation email on the day and time. At the time of the call, it took twenty to thirty minutes to finish because I had to explain what I would do in a what-if scenario.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you faced an upset customer what did you do to correct the issues?   Answer Question

Negotiation