Community Education Centers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Community Education Centers Interview Questions

2.5

Native American Program Counselor Interview

Interview

Did not speak to me about the job just gave it to another counselor who did not want it but had to move. There was never an interview or consideration to allow me to have the job. Unable to compete because no one wanted the job but myself and I was not allowed to move though I wanted the challenge to assist Native Americans as I have Choctaw ancestors.

Interview Questions

• They never considered my desire to work with Native Americans.   1 Answer
    • They did not interview me.   1 Answer

Legal Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Community Education Centers (New York, NY).

Interview

One interview in person. Two lawyers were supposed to interview me but one was busy (a schedule conflict that was scheduled long before I was called in for an interview).

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Community Education Centers (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Panel of 6 asked interview questions.. but didn't really have a agenda or organize method.The one question I kept asking that was never answered was why is the turn over rate so high? I also asked the caseload size and training requirements in which were never answered. At the end I was asked to stand in the hall while they made a decision and I was brought back in and offered a job.

Interview Questions

• Am I good with multitasking?   1 Answer

Program Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Community Education Centers.

Interview

it was a typical interview process. the will bring you in ask you question and based on how you answer the question the will choose to hire you or not.

Clinical Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Community Education Centers (Miami, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

The HR clerk was very professional and gave good customer service. She answered all of my questions. The process was not too long and they kept in touch throughout the process. I got lost on the date of the interview and they were patient with me.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were tough, but the director made me feel at ease. It was clear to see that he and the company take their work very seriously.   Answer Question

Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbiana, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Community Education Centers (Columbiana, AL) in May 2016.

Interview

Met with a group of people and asked a set of questions which they ask all interviewees. Literally went around the table and each person had an assigned question. Things were vague; not a lot of explanation of the day to day duties required. No doubt this would be a difficult environment to work in but people felt unprofessional.

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Community Education Centers (Newark, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

the interview was conducted with several candidates, everyone was scoping each other wondering would they be selected to the next phase. Their was a list of questions and examples in which you had to illustrate.

Interview Questions

• How would you reprimand clent.   1 Answer

Office Work Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Community Education Centers (Houston, TX).

Interview

Easy interview process. Federal contract so had to get people hired for contract startup. Great people in Houston but upper mgmt in NJ often were not nice and often smug and decisions were questionable.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in prison system   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very low salary non negotiable.

Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Community Education Centers (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

If you have a pulse, you can get hired with no experience, a very low grade average, and no skill. The counselors all have other low-level jobs: waitress, house cleaning, nanny and so they sleep at the prison in Pittsburgh. They ignore the inmates, do power plays and use threats. I beg the DOC to reject their contracts.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work with inmates?   1 Answer
    • Can you understand alcohol and drug addiction?   1 Answer
    • No other questions were asked. No screening or testing or clearances were required!   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Community Education Centers.

Interview

What they do is try to look for the ones who have schooled in this field and also have experience. Sometimes they do hire those without experience. They usually call within a couple months to a couple weeks. They are always hiring officers.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question I face is why is the inmate in here and the family is so upset and I can't tell them the reason.   Answer Question