Community Education Centers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 7, 2017

2.6

Legal Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Community Education Centers (New York, NY).

Interview

One interview in person. Two lawyers were supposed to interview me but one was busy (a schedule conflict that was scheduled long before I was called in for an interview).

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Community Education Centers (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Panel of 6 asked interview questions.. but didn't really have a agenda or organize method.The one question I kept asking that was never answered was why is the turn over rate so high? I also asked the caseload size and training requirements in which were never answered. At the end I was asked to stand in the hall while they made a decision and I was brought back in and offered a job.

Interview Questions

• Am I good with multitasking?   1 Answer

Program Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Community Education Centers.

Interview

it was a typical interview process. the will bring you in ask you question and based on how you answer the question the will choose to hire you or not.

Clinical Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Community Education Centers (Miami, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

The HR clerk was very professional and gave good customer service. She answered all of my questions. The process was not too long and they kept in touch throughout the process. I got lost on the date of the interview and they were patient with me.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were tough, but the director made me feel at ease. It was clear to see that he and the company take their work very seriously.   Answer Question

Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbiana, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Community Education Centers (Columbiana, AL) in May 2016.

Interview

Met with a group of people and asked a set of questions which they ask all interviewees. Literally went around the table and each person had an assigned question. Things were vague; not a lot of explanation of the day to day duties required. No doubt this would be a difficult environment to work in but people felt unprofessional.

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Community Education Centers (Newark, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

the interview was conducted with several candidates, everyone was scoping each other wondering would they be selected to the next phase. Their was a list of questions and examples in which you had to illustrate.

Interview Questions

• How would you reprimand clent.   1 Answer

Office Work Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Community Education Centers (Houston, TX).

Interview

Easy interview process. Federal contract so had to get people hired for contract startup. Great people in Houston but upper mgmt in NJ often were not nice and often smug and decisions were questionable.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in prison system   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very low salary non negotiable.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Community Education Centers.

Interview

What they do is try to look for the ones who have schooled in this field and also have experience. Sometimes they do hire those without experience. They usually call within a couple months to a couple weeks. They are always hiring officers.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question I face is why is the inmate in here and the family is so upset and I can't tell them the reason.   Answer Question

Program Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Community Education Centers in December 2014.

Interview

I was called and asked to interview a few days later. Not really hard questions just asked about experience within the prison system and working with inmates. Also about counseling experience. Talk about experience with handling high profile clients or crisis situations. Also be prepared to discuss your counseling theories. The main thing they want to know is if you can handle the inmates.

I didn't feel it was for me.

Anonymous Employee in Kearny, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Community Education Centers (Kearny, NJ) in October 2014.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was divided into two stages: 1. An initial interview with several members of the facility. 2. A demonstration of counseling skills, lecture skills, and clinical note taking.

The staff is very friendly and is very knowledgeable in the field.

Interview Questions

• How would you utilize Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) in working with a resident that has intentions of doing deviant behavior.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was of no pressure. There was a discussion of benefits and how your salary could be increased.