Community Healthcare System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Community Healthcare System

2.7

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munster, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Community Healthcare System (Munster, IN) in January 2015.

Interview

I got called in for a face to face interview with the HR specialist and the supervisor I would be working for. The interview process was a lot about me as a person and my work ethic and morals. They asked about experience as well but mainly how I work with others and what I would do in certain situations. Typical interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me an instance where one of your co-workers and you got into a disagreement and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Interview

I came in as a nurse fellow. Didn't need to interview too much really after I had performed well already working in the dept.

Interview Questions

• When switching depts. I have been asked about what quality improvements or projects I had been apart of.   Answer Question

Unit Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Community Healthcare System.

Interview

Applied online, received a call to meet w/administration and department heads. Had an interview with 5 people. Fielded their questions, although none specific to the unit applied for. Offered "Plan of Action", but didn't get to verbalize it in it's entirety. Felt that the decision was already made before the completion of the interview. Only a few of them asked questions and no questions were asked of my abilities, experience, and/or management style.

Interview Questions

• Was never asked management questions. Just asked why I felt I was the best person for the job.   1 Answer

Registration Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munster, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Community Healthcare System (Munster, IN).

Interview

Interviewed by HR and Office Manager. I was asked about previous employment and skills gained. Asked a few questions about how I might handle some customer service situations. Took typing test, as the position required data entry.

Interview Questions

• Interview lasted 15-20 minutes. Explained skills and past employment. Few behavioral questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Customer service position. Negotiation was not possible. I tried.

Dietary Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hobart, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Community Healthcare System (Hobart, IN) in February 2013.

Interview

They ask you basic questions. They like to ask "situational" questions. They review your qualifications. It's a pretty easy interview with the manager and human resource representative both there. The HR rep asks most of the questions. They explain benefits, raises, etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when you went above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction.   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Community Healthcare System.

Interview

I meet with recruiter first. Afterwards I met with the hiring manager. The questions were nothing unexpected. A few days later a second interview was set up with the hiring manager's manager. The second round was tougher but I still had a good feeling when I left. The recruiter called back with an offer several days later.

Interview Questions

• How do I think I can quickly adapt and learn healthcare nuances?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I told them my current salary and they offered a few thousand more.

Epic Instructional Desiginer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munster, IN

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Community Healthcare System (Munster, IN) in November 2011.

Interview

Encouraged to go for this position by someone who already worked with Epic for CHS. I had to give a short 15 minute presentation to demonstrate my teaching style. I was asked about my experience with Epic and what interested me to move to this department.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a question from an end user that you do not know the answer to?   1 Answer