Comodo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 12, 2016

2.4

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brick, NJ

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Comodo (Brick, NJ).

Interview

On my first interview the manager no showed. I rescheduled, and during that phone call he put me on hold twice. Fast forward to round 3 of the interview process...extremely unprofessional, told a group of us on the spot that they were going to hire women rather than men because it was what they were looking for. Waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Why are you better than every other guy who claims they can sell?   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clifton, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Comodo (Clifton, NJ) in May 2015.

Interview

Simple. Too simple. If the process were a bit more inclusive, it would weed out the many employees who just don't measure up to modern digital marketing best practices. If you meet with the CEO and he begins quizzing you--it's not to assess your knowledge. No, no, no. He's trying to gain influence. He strongly believes in his ability to hypnotize people. Seriously. I don't mean he's trying to appeal to you. He's literally trying to hypnotize you.

Anonymous Employee in Clifton, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Comodo (Clifton, NJ) in February 2015.

Interview

2 men interviewed me and asked me questions and had to do a role play for them. It wasnt really that hard. They expected me to fill out an application once I was at the building.

Interview Questions

• what position am i looking for   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clifton, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Comodo (Clifton, NJ) in August 2014.

Interview

Process took me about 3 weeks, after having onsite interviews I got couple of written questions from the CEO.
    I interviewed with CEO, head of product management, one senior product manager and one operations manager as shadow interviewer. It was quite straight forward, they tried to analyze my product management capabilities and technical capabilities. Questions were like; how would you design a product for tech oriented people? how would you measure success of a product (they gave specific examples) ? Some analytical questions, and technical questions involving big data analysis methods!!

Interview Questions

• Design an intention based targeting available ad serving system?   Answer Question
    • What information can we get by just collecting data? while we were talking about e-commerce website URL visits data collection.   Answer Question

Product Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clifton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Comodo (Clifton, NJ) in March 2014.

Interview

My first interview consisted of speaking with 3 people from the product marketing coordinating team. I was asked what interested me in this position? What did I learn from each of my jobs from my resume? Fairly easy questions. Then I was called in for a 2nd interview in which I just met with a marketing manager. I thought the meeting went well. She was friendly just asked Tell me about yourself? and Why do you want to work for us?

Interview Questions

• I don't think there were any difficult or unexpected question.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Clifton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comodo (Clifton, NJ).

Interview

Nothing major. 2 people interviewed me. They are laid back.

Interview Questions

• None. Just pretend you can sell. "Sell me this pen." How lame.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None. They pay you 30K and market this as your salary. Wrong. You get paid $14.42 per hour.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Comodo in October 2013.

Interview

Interview was easy as long as your a sales person.

Product Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clifton, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comodo (Clifton, NJ) in September 2013.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was fairly easy. I applied via my College Job Board, was contacted within a week, set up my interview the following week, came back for a second interview, got the job offer the following day.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clifton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Comodo (Clifton, NJ).

Interview

Pretty strait forward interview. Two people interviewed me one after another. They were very nice and just explained the position, which actually had no explanation because it was very new. They didn't ask any odd or challenging questions, they just asked about my resume and school experience. I did most of the questioning.

Interview Questions

• None were difficult, I remember "What are 3 things you would like me to take away from this interview?"   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clifton, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Comodo (Clifton, NJ) in May 2012.

Interview

Very simple interview. Ask you basic questions on what have you achieved in previous experiences, what are some of your strengths, and why should they higher you. Very basic and simple interview, nothing to hard to worry about.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Go over your salary. There are no negotiations.