Comvergent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Comvergent

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Comvergent (Chester, England (UK)) in September 2011.

Interview

The interview process was in 2 parts. Firstly I received a call from the Recruitment Manager directly after I had applied for the position online. This call came within the first 24 hours of applying.
    He was very interested in my experience and what potentially I had to offer. He invited me in the next day to meet him and the company CEO.

I cycled that day to the office to find where Comvergent are based...in a trendy re-furbished barn house called Well House Barns just passed Saltney but before Broughton.

The day of the interview - I met the Recruitment Manager who offered me a drink before we got started and introduced me to the company CEO. The interview was well structured, asking questions about my experience, university life, personal interests, how motivated I was etc. Nothing too strenuous. Both Recruitment Manager and CEO were interested in what I had to say and gave me lots of information about what Comvergent do in the Telecoms industry.

Comvergent made a decision (the right one) that day and called me offering me the job. The process was very quick and professional. Comvergent gave off a great lasting impression, unlike the prior 4-5 interviews that week with other companies. I had 3 offers on the table, but Comvergent were head and toes above the others.

Interview Questions

• Very generalist questions (such as; when have you demonstrated leadership, etc)   1 Answer

Negotiation

The company was one I wanted to work for after meeting my potential Line Manager, so very little negotiation took place. I was asked what I was looking for and Comvergent met this as it was realistic and in line with others in the team I was joining.