KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Conair Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 20 of over 20 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Conair

Conair

Application

I interviewed at Conair

Interview

Friendly group. Long interview process. Overall seemed like a nice place to work but a bit of an older crowd. Potential to grow and hire new younger staff. Would recommend

Interview Questions
  • What is your biggest strength
    Answer Question

Conair

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Conair

Interview

They seemed more interested in getting me to send examples of the sales books I created then actually interviewing me. I followed up after the interview 2 times and never heard back from anyone not even HR

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Conair

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Conair

Interview

Worst experience. One person I was supposed to meet with they realized wasn’t around and had a scheduled work trip. The other interviewer was in such a hurry because she was so busy and was not invested in the interview. They also left me in a warm conference room for 20 minutes and did not leave me any instruction of what was next, so I had to go find the girl who interviewed me originally. The interview felt chaotic and even if I was offered the job, I never would had accepted based on the chaos from my interview.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Conair

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Conair in Feb 2019

Interview

Phone interview went well and I was really excited about the opportunity, but the in person interview was a disaster. My interviewer didn’t remember anything I previously said, made me repeat myself 10 times and was so condescending that I considered walking out. For a company with such terrible reviews, you’d think they train their staff in conducting interviews. I think the interviewer forgot that they should be on their best behavior as well, in order to get people to want to work for them. I liked how it wasn’t the typical corny interview with typical questions, but didn’t like how rude and condescending my interviewer was. My interviewer went on their phone, which was the first strike of many...

Interview Questions
  • The only typical questions were why do you think you’re fit for this role and why conair

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Conair (Stamford, CT) in Jan 2018

Interview

The interview process was about average. I met first with the HR department then I had further meetings with members of the department. It took just a week or two for them to make a final decision and reach out to me with an offer.

Interview Questions
  • How would I perform my job effectively

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Conair (El Segundo, CA) in Apr 2017

Interview

Too long-- Director said it was because there was "a lot" going on in the department. Come to find out, she left the company and I was not alerted.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Conair (Newark, NJ) in Feb 2017

Interview

I got a chance to interview with the CIO of the company, and he guided me through the history of the company and existing needs of the business as a whole before I shared my own experience. We have a great conversation after all.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Conair (Stamford, CT)

Interview

Long process with little in-between communication. Applied for position and was called for an interview over a month later. Had two rounds of interviews, which I was asked mostly personality based questions. Met with a few people from the team. I was told I was a great fit for the role. After the second interview, I didn't hear from the HR Manager for two weeks, I followed up and was informed that they would be making a decision within the next two weeks and they would let me know as soon as they did. Three and half weeks later, I followed up with multiple people and go no response. After taking the time off work to come in multiple times, I found this to be completely unprofessional and pretty insulting.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Conair (Toronto, ON) in Apr 2016

Interview

I was asked standard questions relating to my previous experience and how my skills aligned with the job opportunity that was available. I went for two interviews before they made a decision. The process took at least a month.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Conair (Stamford, CT) in Jan 2016

Interview

Professionally done and quite impressive. I had an interview with the highering manager and follows after with the global Vice President. Overall each interview session was an hour and a day apart.

Interview Questions
  • How do you stay up-to-date on general marketing knowledge and trends?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 20 Interviews