What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Bad management." (in 12 reviews)
- "Upper management were belittling and rude." (in 9 reviews)
- "There is no training." (in 6 reviews)
- "First, senior leadership with very few exceptions represents the absolute worst that you could imagine." (in 6 reviews)
- "Nepotism is a clear and present danger." (in 5 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Conair and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 233 of over 263 reviews
Updated Aug 6, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Jun 7, 2023Customer Service RepresentativeFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsEast Windsor, NJ
Great company to work for.
Starting salary isn’t very high
- 3.0Jun 29, 2023Warehouse AssociateCurrent Employee
Hire you fast to get job Weekly pay Benefits
Very strict point system No job security High turnover rate Has Cap on pay Takes year to get hired on to company fully
Conair Reviews FAQs
Conair has an overall rating of 3.3 out of 5, based on over 263 reviews left anonymously by employees. 62% of employees would recommend working at Conair to a friend and 38% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 6% over the last 12 months.
62% of Conair employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Conair 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.8 for culture and values and 3.0 for career opportunities.