Concord Hospitality Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Concord Hospitality Interview Questions

Interviews at Concord Hospitality

2.1

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concord Hospitality.

Interview

It was extensive but worth it. They started with an in-person interview and it was followed up with a phone interview. Where I was offered the job and set up when to come in and start.

Guest Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concord Hospitality (Lakewood, CO) in April 2019.

Interview

Got a shady call from a kid who left a voicemail with the wrong hotel phone number. No signs of hiring for the job. The kid was rude and argued I need his approval to get hired (completely false) . Lack of integrity

Interview Questions

• How long have you work in hotels?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Concord Hospitality (Raleigh, NC) in September 2018.

Interview

I had a preliminary interview with a manager and then another with my direct supervisor. One of the front desk supervisors also sat in on my first interview and took me on a tour of the hotel.

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Concord Hospitality (Washington, DC) in September 2018.

Interview

Too easy. Literally they’ll hire anyone. First thing they’ll ask is how free are you during the week and if you can work weekends. It shouldn’t take no longer than 40 mins quick and easy.

Application

Interview

Quick, and painless. They seem eager to hire. Just wanted to make sure I had some experience with customer service and data entry to use the software they use daily.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stressful customer service situations and what is your experience with customer service?   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Concord Hospitality (Raleigh, NC) in March 2018.

Interview

1st round telephone, 2nd round Online tool questionnaire and a short video that why you are a good fit. Questionnaire was a bit lengthy however, easy. The telephonic round lasted for 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• In telephone round the HR explained all the benefits and what are the next steps after asking standard question "Tell me about yourself"   Answer Question

Restaurant Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Concord Hospitality.

Interview

Met with department manager, AGM and GM. After i was vetted i interviewed with other department leaders to see if i would be a "good fit" with the company and employees.

Interview Questions

• You have no experience in food and beverage. Why should we hire you?   1 Answer

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concord Hospitality (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

The hotel I currently work for was still in the pre-opening stage when I was interviewed. I was asked to come in and meet the team during one of the days they were un-boxing and putting the rooms together. Everyone was friendly. I sat down with the director of sales and we had an informal discussion of my previous work experience and why I wanted to work in hotel sales.

Interview Questions

• Since I had no experience working in sales, why do you want to work in hotel sales?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concord Hospitality.

Interview

First interview: Short and sweet. Chatted briefly about the position compared to my current job. Left completely unsure whether or not I would be asked back for a second interview, but I was and they accommodated my schedule well.

Second interview: Met with VP of Accounting. Very nice guy. Asked few interview questions and focused more on conversation and personality (from what I gathered. I mean this is a hospitality company, after all). Was offered the job before leaving.

Interview Questions

• What was the last book you read? What do you do for fun?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Concord Hospitality (Cleveland, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

I saw a job ad online. I took my resume and went to the hotel instead of applying online. I got a call a few days later and scheduled an interview. General manager and Front desk manager interviewed me at the same time. They asked me generic questions regarding experience and schedule. Just an average interview. They were polite, and there were no invasive questions, etc.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked at any other hotels before you applied at *****?   1 Answer