Conduent Customer Service Representative - Tech Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Customer Service Representative - Tech Support

Conduent Customer Service Representative - Tech Support Interview Questions

Interviews at Conduent

2.0

Customer Service Representative - Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Conduent (Raleigh, NC) in August 2018.

Interview

When you apply online, they usually call back within a day and schedule an interview within the week. The interview itself is only 5minutes...maybe. You are 100% Guaranteed a job. You could wear sneaker to it and get hired.

Interview Questions

• Can you show me on this iPhone how to find the pictures in this folder? And then they hand you an iPhone and you show them. Nothing else.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Conduent

Customer Service Representative - Tech Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Conduent in March 2018.

Interview

After applying I was required to take standard assessment tests, including a typing test. I was later invited for a conference interview with the recruiter and other candidates where the requirements for the position were discussed. Afterwards, I was scheduled for a second phone interview with a senior recruiter. Then there was a final video interview with the hiring manager. I was offered the position, but later received a "rescind offer" email. I was a qualified candidate, which was proven since I was offered the position. But unfortunately the higher ups were not able to see past my background from over 13 years ago. I guess it wasn't meant for me to take the pay cut I would have had to settle for with this position.

Interview Questions