ConnectYourCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ConnectYourCare

2.8

Client Service Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ConnectYourCare (Baltimore, MD) in October 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter about this position, and he did a brief phone screening immediately, followed by a brief skype session the next day. I then interviewed in-person with a manager from ConnectYourCare, and was contacted with an offer from the recruiter later that same day.

The interview was relatively on the shorter side, and the manager was very straightforward about the position and the company. Be confident and know how to apply your past experiences to the position at hand. The position I applied for begins as a temp role for about 5 months, with the opportunity to apply for a permanent position afterwards. The recruiting firm that ConnectYourCare works with is very hands-on and involved, and really tries to set you up for success.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and your past experience.   1 Answer

Implementation Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hunt Valley, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ConnectYourCare (Hunt Valley, MD) in April 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by HR through LinkedIn, had two interviews the 2nd interview was intense, very detailed questions about my experience, what I could bring to CYC, my long term career goals. A week later received offer. Follow up was quick from HR.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an implementation experience that would help you here at CYC.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ConnectYourCare in March 2018.

Interview

The recruiter was very positive about the company and the interview was good, however, there was no follow-up and the recruiter ghosted me. It was not the best interview experience.

Interview Questions

ConnectYourCare Response

May 3, 2018 – VP HR

I'm sorry to hear that you did not get closure from our team. We'd like to better understand the situation. Can you please contact us back to discuss further? We are always looking for ways to improve our process, and are committed to making sure that all candidates have a great experience with our team.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ConnectYourCare (Chicago, IL) in December 2017.

Interview

I hope they take more care with your care than they did with my candidacy...

I was contacted by the recruiter at ConnectYourCare this past Fall as he profiled me for a position. My adventure led me through 3 very positive interviews, including the hiring manager and in the final stage, with the Chief Operating Officer.

After multiple attempts to learn my status, I did not receive any phone calls or feedback on my candidacy. It was outrageous that following 3 positive interviews, no one had the courtesy to let me know the outcome!

CSM Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ConnectYourCare.

Interview

i applied through an agency. The interview was basic but I was still nervous because i wanted the job. I was interviewed by 2 people after brief conversation with the manager. The process took around 2 weeks.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hunt Valley, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ConnectYourCare (Hunt Valley, MD) in December 2016.

Interview

Told I would get another interview and never heard another reply. Felt very mislead. Handled very unprofessionally. The recruiter should at the very minimum have sent an email to say I am sorry, but we decided to go another direction and you will not be getting another interview.

Interview Questions

• Normal questions, tell me about your background and why you are a good fit.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ConnectYourCare (Saint Petersburg, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

First you submit the application, second is a phone interview, third is the interview at the office- walk around see what the place looks like and then interview questions, fourth is a follow up

Interview Questions

• What are your strenghts and weaknesses. Why would you be a good fit here? Basic questions.   Answer Question

Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ConnectYourCare (Saint Petersburg, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

Three phase interview from entry level, mid level and senior management. if you were considered a desirable candidate you were selected for the next round of interviews. Each round of interviews got harder than the last.

Interview Questions

• what qualifies you for the possition   1 Answer

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hunt Valley, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ConnectYourCare (Hunt Valley, MD) in March 2016.

Interview

First round of interviews was over the phone with the Talent Manager, 2nd with department supervisor and 3rd with HR. All relatively laid back and conversational. I think that more than anything, they want to see what you can add to CYC's culture.

Interview Questions

• Why CYC? (this was in the final interview when they want to know why you feel CYC is the right fit for you versus other competing companies and offers)   1 Answer

Claims Examiner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ConnectYourCare (Baltimore, MD) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied in May through a staffing agency and was invited for an in-person interview. I had a 30 minute interview with the claims manager and one team member. It was generally a favorable experience. It was mostly behavioral/fit questions. They focus more on the personality than the level of skill. I had to agree to a drug test and background check. I got the offer 2 days after my interview.

Interview Questions

• What did you not like about your last manager? Why CYC?   Answer Question